Author Topic: [TR] new trigger request  (Read 4699 times)

• All members
[TR] new trigger request
« on: 12 Feb 2017, 17:49 »
Hello I would like a new trigger built please.
I would like it to place a bet, then wait for that bet to settle, if it is a win then place another bet.
If this bet is a loss then i want the loss amount to be placed in a 'pot'. This amount would then be dived by 4 (+ commission) and recovered in the next 4 bets. After that it will need to revert back to the original bet.
If another loss occurs during the recovery stage, then put put the total loss amount needed to be recovered into a pot, then repeat the divide by 4 and recovery in 4 stages trigger.

The main aim is to make sure no bets are placed until the correct amount to recover has be finalised.

Thanks in advance

• Élite
Re: new trigger request
« Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2017, 19:33 »
hi
i need to know what type of bets are to be placed (back or lay) and what markets to use.
do you want the loss to be carried over to the next day.
please give full instructions.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2017, 14:58 »
hi, lay bets, and i do not want the loss to be carried over. horse markets.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2017, 18:03 »
hi
here is your trigger ,in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Selections rank
Maximum lay price
Maximum number of recovery bets

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 16 Feb 2017, 17:09 »
I would like the place bet to have a condition that will not let it make a bet until the loss pot trigger has been activated. However  i believe this cannot be done as the loss pot trigger will activate in the last market when it is settled not the new one. Will it be possible for the loss pot to activate before the start of a new race? This way i can add the condition to the place trigger.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 17 Feb 2017, 15:52 »
hi
please give an example of bets etc.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 17 Feb 2017, 17:38 »
if a race starts at 10.00 a bet is placed. The next race starts at 10.05 however the previous race has not settled so no bet is placed, the 10.05 has not started yet. The 10.00 race gets settled, then the place bet trigger and pot loss trigger execute at the same time, thus betting the incorrect amount (as the place bet has not waited for the pot loss to give it the correct amount).
The place bet needs to wait until the pot loss has executed properly.

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 17 Feb 2017, 18:03 »
hi
got it now , i will alter the trigger.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 21 Feb 2017, 13:12 »
Any luck with the trigger?

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 21 Feb 2017, 13:50 »
hi
here is your trigger, there are no new constants, i have added 2 new conditions to make sure that the loss pot has been updated before another bet is placed.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
Re: [TR] new trigger request
« Reply #10 on: 28 Feb 2017, 17:04 »
hi just a quick one.
if i wanted to add a condition to a trigger 'previous triggered event minutes after the off is greater than 45' how would i input 45 minutes the same as i have written or 00:45:00.......

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 28 Feb 2017, 17:49 »
hi

previous triggered event minutes after the off is greater than 45
that is not logical
the previous triggered event   , is used to make sure that the previous trigger action is settled  OR the trigger has activated 0 times , this is to let the trigger activate for one time only on start up of the bot, then wait until the last trigger activation has been settled.
what are you trying to do.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 04 Mar 2017, 18:10 »
I need the trigger to fire again if it has not fired for the last 45 mins

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 04 Mar 2017, 19:41 »
hi
so you want the trigger to activate if the last triggered event is longer than 45 mins (market failed to settle).

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 04 Mar 2017, 19:52 »
hi
this should work.
in the layit trigger conditions,the AND block , add,
or Selections trigger expression bm_laytime is greater than mf_minute*45

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE