Author Topic: [TR] New trigger request  (Read 1995 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] New trigger request
« on: 09 Oct 2015, 15:00 »
Hi,

I would like the following trigger for horseracing:

30 sec before start, back the favourite if the back price is greater than 2.

Back price is 10 on race 1. Then if lose, back price is matched to total loss, i.e. 10 (on race 2), then 20 (on race 3), then 40 (on race 4), then 80 (on race 5), then 160 (on race 6).

Repeat until win or 6 races in a row are lost (i.e. lose 160). Then start the process again.

I have tried to make my own trigger, but it is not increasing the back amount properly, and I havent done the maximum limit.

At the moment it has the conditions but the condition IF (last_won>=0, 10, last_lost) is not working as I expected.

Thank you for your assistance.

• Élite
Re: New trigger request
« Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2015, 17:06 »
hi
Back price is 10 on race 1. Then if lose, back price is matched to total loss, i.e. 10 (on race 2), then 20 (on race 3), then 40 (on race 4), then 80 (on race 5), then 160 (on race 6).
sorry but this looks like if the back price is 10 on race 1.
do you want any back price more that 2.00 with a bet amount of 10.00 then 20.00 then 40.00 and so on to a max bet amount of 160(constant to set)

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2015, 17:10 »
Yes that is correct. Apologies for the confusion.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Oct 2015, 17:12 »
It would be 10, then 10 again, then 20 etc... until it wins or 160 is lost. Then it starts again from the beginning.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2015, 11:56 »
hi
here is your trigger, in the constants you can set
Bet amount for the first bet
Bet amount after the first loss
Bet amount after the second loss
Bet amount after the third loss
Bet amount after the fourth loss
Bet amount after the fifth loss
Minutes before the start time to place the bet
Minimum back price 

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 17 Oct 2015, 22:11 »
Thanks, I have been testing this and it is working, but can you actually change it so it does not restart again, i.e. it stops after a win.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 17 Oct 2015, 22:13 »
But can be manually restarted when the next races are loaded

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 18 Oct 2015, 16:21 »
hi
i am sorry but this will require a new request as i will have to re-test the new triggers fully.
please use this link   http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE