Author Topic: [TR] New trigger request  (Read 1367 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] New trigger request
« on: 13 Jan 2016, 07:23 »
Hi,
Forget my last trigger request as it was a bit vague with what I was trying to achieve and probably fallible.
Instead I have attached a trigger which is an almagation of the ratchet lay and laying a certain trap in greyhounds. What I would like you to try and make for me is a loss recovery trigger for this trigger included in the example.
What it does at the moment is continue to place a set level bet regardless of the previous loss. (which is obviously what it was intended to do). So I would like another trigger attached that recovers the previous loss until this is achieved and then to continue with the ratchet lay etc.
Example: lose 1 unit then the next bet for that 1 unit to be replaced. If that loses then 2 units etc...once the recovery is achieved then the normal ratchet lay process to continue.
Thank you

• Élite
Re: New trigger request
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2016, 08:46 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
defining the number of points       (current bank divided by)
Maximum profit                                (percent of starting bank)
Maximum loss amount                   (minus starting bank percent)
Selection rank
Maximum lay price
Minutes before the start to place the bet
Recovery              a=loss amount only          b=new bet + loss amount

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2016, 00:32 »
Thankyou very much  :)

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jan 2016, 00:51 »
Hi,
Just looked at the trigger and you have deleted the other part which was attached to my file to do with the trap number on greyhounds. Was this for a reason? I can put it back but was wandering about the new formula in the lay trigger.
Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 14 Jan 2016, 07:13 »
hi
this one will do trap number.

please use test mode

mcbee

download trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 14 Jan 2016, 08:53 »
Cheers

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE