Author Topic: [TR] New Trigger settings  (Read 1974 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] New Trigger settings
« on: 09 Aug 2015, 10:29 »
Hi,please could anyone make me a new trigger for the Lay88 Pro system.I would like this trigger to recover the previous days losses if possible.I am new to mf and a novice at making triggers myself.
Thanking you,Silvershark

• Élite
Re: New Trigger settings
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2015, 03:39 »
hi
here is your trigger

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 Aug 2015, 13:00 »
Hi Mcbee,thanks for my new trigger settings for lay88 pro.

got mfp set up today to test.will let you know how I get on.

silvershark

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Aug 2015, 14:21 »
HI Mcbee,tried the new settings for lay88 pro but still not continuing the stakes from previous day.the last stake for the last bet of the day was £6.50 so the next stake for the first bet should have been £6.but the stake the trigger used was £2.50 back to the initial stake.hope you can help?.
thanks silvershark.
p.s. have altered the days to receive data to 7 in the general settings.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 16 Aug 2015, 13:21 »
hi
i have tested the trigger and it works as it should, the next days first bet is the last days last bet amount.
please create a new profile in the login screen to see if it is your profile that is corrupted.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Aug 2015, 12:27 »
Hi Mcbee,thanks for testing trigger for me, I have now sorted out my settings and it is working as you said.
thanks again silvershark

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE