Author Topic: New Trigger  (Read 27267 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: New Trigger
« Reply #60 on: 19 Jun 2014, 18:04 »
Numpty, sorry MarkV, trigger attached.

I stared at this for an hour last night but just couldn't figure how you changed the stake to an equal amount each bet.

Also, I would like to set up a secondary trigger (completely separate) that is similar to the original but looks at BSP between a certain range, say between 20 and 40.  Then, if the in-play SP goes down by 50% a bet is placed.  I'm not sure whether I will do this on cumulative percentage betting or fixed amount bets.  However, once I see the rudiments of what you've done I'll be able to adapt it.

Once again, thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Rob

« Reply #61 on: 19 Jun 2014, 21:10 »
Hi
Thanks. I'll have a reply for you tomorrow.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #62 on: 20 Jun 2014, 06:58 »
Cheers Mark,

KR

Rob

« Reply #63 on: 20 Jun 2014, 14:16 »
Hi
Please find attached the amended trigger file.
The main things I have changed are:
Constant names - it is best not to use existing variable names in constant names or user variable names.
IF expression for the amount is no longer required because you are not using test and real banks, just fixed amounts.
Percentage split condition no longer required because you are betting specified amounts.
Please use test mode when trying it.

Regarding your request for another trigger, please have a look if there is an example trigger that you can adapt to your requirement: http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/ or if you want a trigger made please put your request in here: http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #64 on: 20 Jun 2014, 17:23 »
Thanks MarkV,

I'll start to work on it now.

Cheers

Rob

• All members
« Reply #65 on: 20 Jun 2014, 21:50 »
Thanks Mark, I understand he principal now of running the standard bet.

I will have to put in anew trigger request because I really don't understand which trigger I could adapt for my request.

KR

Rob

• All members
« Reply #66 on: 22 Jun 2014, 15:31 »
By the way, do we expect this to be get it this Monday?
Gambling is a lifestyle.

• All members
« Reply #67 on: 22 Jun 2014, 21:03 »
Sorry Mith, was that message for me?

KR

Rob

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE