Author Topic: New user needs help  (Read 1637 times)

Tags:
  • All members
New user needs help
« on: 24 Aug 2018, 22:31 »
Hi, I have tried to take in as much as I could re triggered betting but having problems as trigger I am trying to use which I downloaded from the website does not activate as stated. Triggers are turned on, markets are loaded, what could I be doing wrong?, cheers, Tom

• Élite
Re: New user needs help
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2018, 04:50 »
hi
Wellcome.
have you set mfp to monitor the markets x minutes before the beginning.
at the top of mfp screen
select Settings
select Monitoring Options
tick Start monitoring events at  ( set to a time to suit your trigger )  mins before the beginning
save

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2018, 19:11 »
Thanks mcbee, checked that and it was already set for 10 minutes before stsrt but it has started working tonight. Was testing last night on USA racing and thought it might be that, but seems to be doing the job now.
The only other issue I have is that every time a trigger kicks in it is asking me to confirm all the time, I cant see where I can automate this so it bets automatically without my input, cheers, Tom.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2018, 19:29 »
Think I have just found solution at top of general options in settings, thanks for the initial help, Tom.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 25 Aug 2018, 20:36 »
If someone can help me find out how you can have more than one trigger at a time working, thanks, Tom.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 25 Aug 2018, 20:50 »
hi
not sure what you mean more than one trigger at a time.
you can create a new mfp profile ( in the login screen , the green + icon or you can clone a profile ) then use a different trigger , this is ok with test mode but in live mode you can get conflicts due to 1 betfair account and cross matching win and loss amounts.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 25 Aug 2018, 22:54 »
I see, thanks mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 29 Aug 2018, 06:55 »
Unless you are using a staking system you can run more than one in live mode in my experience.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE