Author Topic: New XYZ  (Read 1579 times)

• All members
New XYZ
« on: 06 Aug 2019, 20:08 »
Would it be possible to set a staking plan similar to this. The staking is 1,2,3,5,8,13 up one on a losing bet if the winning bet does not recover all the losses and show a profit we stay at the same stake for the next bet. If that bet loses we move up the staking plan as normal or if the winner does not recover the losses we again stay on the same stake we stay at the same stake we only reset back to one after we are in profit for the sequence. Can something like this be done? I would also like a running total in the conditions that updates after each bet so I can see what the current bank is. I would also like the first stake actual amount to be worked by the bank the is updated after each bet in the conditions so the first bet would always be the bank divided by 100 for example if the bank was £2000 the first bet would be £20 as £2000 divided by 100 = £20 All bets are placed at BSP 5 seconds before the off. I also need it to remember the previous days last stake so it know where we are in the staking plan for the new day.

• Administrator
Re: New XYZ
« Reply #1 on: 19 Aug 2019, 12:36 »
Hello!

Please clarify some of the conditions of your request.

1. Is this a back or lay plan?

2. Is the size of the bet calculated as a percentage of the value that the bank had before the last time the loss was zero? Or is the unit size recalculated at each bet?

3. Do you want to stop at 13 or do you want to continue the Fibonacci sequence?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2019, 11:34 »
This is a back plan. It is the size of the bank before the losing bet. After staking 13 loses we then reset back to 1. Hope this answers you questions.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 05 Sep 2019, 09:09 »
Please see your triggers attached. Use the constants inside the file to adjust the triggers.

Make sure you've tested them in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE