Author Topic: None of the selections qualifies for a green up.  (Read 394 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I placed a back bet on Under 2.5 goals which was matched.

I placed four lay bets on Under 2.5 goals for four different better prices, which are unmatched.

The match goes in play and as the Under 2.5 price goes lower, the lay bets are matched.

At one point, I want to close the trade while some or all of the lay bets are still unmatched, based on time or profit.

In my trigger, I have a Green Up, Based on Ticks, 50%, Keep statement. But the Green Up doesn't happen.

In the trigger log, I see that all the conditions are satisfied and the Green Up statement is executed. I get the message "None of the selections qualifies for a green up."

What does that message mean? How do I fix it?

Thank you for any guidance you can offer,
Jim

Re: None of the selections qualifies for a green up.
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2023, 17:16 »
Hi
The message means prices were not appropriate to green up at the moment of checking.

For example if the trigger is set to green up based on ticks with a 5 tick offset, and the selection is currently 3 ticks in profit, then the trigger log will generate that message on each refresh until the selection is 5 ticks or more in profit.

Also if any of the lay bets are matched they will affect the green up trigger.

Perhaps in test mode try the action: match lay unmatched bets
which will match the lays at best available price according to what your profit or time conditions are 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE