Author Topic: Odds drop  (Read 4741 times)

• All members
Odds drop
« on: 01 Dec 2018, 20:30 »
I had similar trigger done a while ago but don't think it works way I want it to work now. I need a trigger to scan markets added to My Markets every minute and let me know if odds dropped some %. Trigger would compare odds checked at the moment to odds which was on this market a minute ago. Is it possible? 

• Élite
Re: Odds drop
« Reply #1 on: 02 Dec 2018, 19:31 »
hi
let me know if odds dropped some %
how do you want the trigger to let you know.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Dec 2018, 21:05 »
Pop up window as usual I guess.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 02 Dec 2018, 22:52 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Minimum price drop percent  
Market status to record   i=idle  p=in-play  a=all
Record prices time in minutes

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 03 Dec 2018, 08:23 »
Just tested. There must be something wrong with it. Trigger keeps informing me about same games (same markets) over and over again, pop up windows seconds after I click "OK". Tested for a couple of minutes, still same, odds didnt move at all that time. Can you have a look please?

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 03 Dec 2018, 09:25 »
hi
what settings do you have in the constants and what is the refresh rate.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 03 Dec 2018, 09:37 »
hi
I am checking , there seems to be a problem with the market_parent_id in live markets , it is ok in the time machine , will get back to you.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 03 Dec 2018, 09:41 »
Attaching you settings anyway.

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 03 Dec 2018, 09:49 »
hi
remove the ticks from the first 2 boxes in the general options
unless you really want them as the trigger sends a message , then the first ticked box sends a message then the second ticked box sends a message.
will get back to you on the other problem

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 03 Dec 2018, 10:01 »
hi
I don't know what the problem was with my market parent id but it works ok now.
I did ask for you CONSTANTS settings not the general options.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 03 Dec 2018, 10:10 »
I've changed Minimum price drop percent to 2%. Thats it.

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 03 Dec 2018, 11:02 »
hi
sorry I have located the problem ( rooky error ) I used the greater than time check instead of less than as the market time reduces.

mcbee

please download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 03 Dec 2018, 12:44 »
I can't see possibility to upload files other than images but if you like I uploaded short recorded (mp4) part of my desktop so you can see what I mean. Mansfield - Bury game, trigger keeps informing me that Bury odds steamed. The thing is odds haven't moved at all that time. Same with other games. I have to close pop up window every few seconds, this won't stop untill I delete market from My Markets.

Thanks

Mansfield - Bury

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 03 Dec 2018, 14:45 »
hi
please try this trigger alteration , I had the time formula correct before.

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 04 Dec 2018, 10:55 »
How does it work exactly? Taking back odds and comparing to back odds a minute later?  Or lay odds?

Can you tell me please if I want to add another constans, trigger would consider markets where more than 1k euro is matched, is it like on jpg attached? Nothing else to amend then? Cause I've been testing for a while and noticed it pop up games where nothing is matched but big gaps there between back and lay. So I can't tell if odds really moved or it's a glitch. 

Thanks.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE