Author Topic: offset ticks formula????  (Read 1154 times)

Tags:
  • All members
offset ticks formula????
« on: 15 Feb 2018, 07:50 »
Hi

Any ideas if I could use a formula in the offset ticks section when attempting to green up to hedge at the starting price of the selection rather than inputting an actual value such as "5" ticks?

Rather than have a rigid 5 ticks green up I want to hedge at the starting price which varies from selection to selection.

My current set of triggers work as I want them to (I'm just fine tuning) so I don't really want to change the way I green up I would just like to know if this can be done.

I've tried last_last_traded and no cigar!

Cheers 

• Élite
Re: offset ticks formula????
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2018, 10:45 »
hi
change the tick value to 1 , then ADD the condition to the trigger conditions.

for backing
and Selections Back Price is equal or greater than actual_sp

for laying
and Selections Lay Price is equal or greater than actual_sp

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2018, 18:10 »
Hi Mcbee

The attempt to green up is included as an action within a trigger so adding to the conditions would confuse the initial lay bet - wouldn't it?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2018, 19:43 »
hi
make a new attempt to green trigger and add the condition.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2018, 20:20 »
hmmm decisions, decisions.

I can't remember now why I added the attempt to green up as a trigger action but it must work better than as a separate trigger as I have an "attempt to green up" trigger disabled within the trigger blocks.  

If that's the only way I'll have to look in to it and change it accordingly

Thanks for your help

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE