Author Topic: One thing so easy for answer  (Read 25507 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: One thing so easy for answer
« Reply #45 on: 17 Feb 2013, 11:37 »
hi markv
i don't think that the conditions you put would do the job, because you have used remember and global
both these conditions are set and seen as set in both markets
so to save you time i have changed them to
and markets name contains "Correct Score"
and markets name contains "Under"

hope you don't mind me helping out
mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #46 on: 17 Feb 2013, 12:00 »
MarkV and mcbee Thanks.I am going to put the trigger in test mode.
I will tell something, i hope everything good after the 3 hours. I am testing 3 mathes now

« Reply #47 on: 17 Feb 2013, 12:33 »
Thanks mcbee - your help is always appreciated.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #48 on: 17 Feb 2013, 13:02 »
MarkV and mcbee i think now work ;D i dont know what was the thing that do the trigger doesnt work before

mcbee  or MarkV explain please for try to learn something :D. One question its possible to do the same for the second half. For examlpe in the half time finish with a draw(1-1,0-0, 2-2) do the same that this trigger but for the second half. The problem its how i know which its the score for do the back bet

Thanks a lot for this great help

• All members
« Reply #49 on: 17 Feb 2013, 13:36 »
bad news i dont undertand why happend this imagen

• All members
« Reply #50 on: 17 Feb 2013, 13:39 »
i have to do by oneclick myself.  am worried because its imposible left the trigger alone for the moment
The same image but with one click

« Reply #51 on: 17 Feb 2013, 13:49 »
It looks like the API problem or a crash. The lay bet is not visible and the statement update is hanging. Check the logs to see what happened. You can try restarting the program but I think it is probably better to wait until we know what it happening with the API.  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #52 on: 17 Feb 2013, 13:51 »
MarkV and mcbee i think now work ;D i dont know what was the thing that do the trigger doesnt work before

mcbee  or MarkV explain please for try to learn something :D. One question its possible to do the same for the second half. For examlpe in the half time finish with a draw(1-1,0-0, 2-2) do the same that this trigger but for the second half. The problem its how i know which its the score for do the back bet

Thanks a lot for this great help
The markets were not specified in the distribute triggers. mcbee corrected that.

For second half:

Back 0-0 , Back Under 2.5
Trigger expression market_score1 is equal to 0
and trigger expression market_score2 is equal to 0

Back 1-1, Back Under 4.5
Trigger expression market_score1 is equal to 1
and trigger expression market_score2 is equal to 1

Back 2-2, Back Under 6.5
Trigger expression market_score1 is equal to 2
and trigger expression market_score2 is equal to 2

• Élite
« Reply #53 on: 17 Feb 2013, 14:20 »
hi
oxa wrote this earlier

Just some update. Was testing my fix this morning and got disappointed because the API still returns errors, in particular "BBM_DAEMON_NOT_AVAILABLE", which, according to their documentation, should be interpreted as "The exchange encountered a critical error and was not able to cancel your bet. Your bet was not cancelled."

Very concerned and anxious to find out what the hell is happening, but today is Sunday so I don't think anyone will be available there to return my inquiries.

UPDATE:

I read this on the BetFair Developers website:

BBM_DAEMON_NOT_AVAILABLE is a very serious error with the exchange bet matching engine. If this error is returned, the bet was most likely not placed.

Therefore I rather strongly advice you to withhold from betting until the situation is resolved!
I cannot in any way guarantee the reliability of the bot in these circumstances and there is very little I can do!
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #54 on: 17 Feb 2013, 15:56 »
thanks for the advice
when was fixed tell us something. when did you think everything will be fine again???
without trigger the bets can be put good but with the trigger sometimes good other times bad...

• All members
« Reply #55 on: 19 Feb 2013, 00:54 »
MarkV can you put me in attach the same trigger but for the second half
Thanks

« Reply #56 on: 19 Feb 2013, 10:50 »
Hi
Trigger attached - untested. There is a lot more that can go wrong in this one, so expect errors.
Markets required:
Correct Score
Over / Under 2.5
Over / Under 4.5
Over / Under 6.5

• Élite
« Reply #57 on: 19 Feb 2013, 12:42 »
hi mark
had a very quick look at the triggers
the back 0-0 has the condition
and selections back matched is equal to 0
IF this is the second go at betting in the second half then there will be a matched back bet on the 0-0 from the first half, so no bet will be placed.

mcbee

« Reply #58 on: 19 Feb 2013, 12:56 »
hi mark
had a very quick look at the triggers
the back 0-0 has the condition
and selections back matched is equal to 0
IF this is the second go at betting in the second half then there will be a matched back bet on the 0-0 from the first half, so no bet will be placed.

mcbee
Quite right mcbee - thanks. I did it for 2.5 but missed 0-0. If you spot anything else please let me know.

• Élite
« Reply #59 on: 20 Feb 2013, 12:28 »
hi papituxp2013
have you seen the reply to your request for a lifetime license

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE