Author Topic: Open market with trigger?  (Read 1227 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Open market with trigger?
« on: 25 May 2016, 22:22 »
Hello.

I'm trying to create an advanced soccer bot that is acting in multiple markets (eg match odds, correct score, over/under). When the bot is done, I want it to be fully atomatic. I got alot of work ahead and my main concern at the moment is the match selction. What I want to do is:

1. Filter soccer games so i get the ones that has decent matched volume
2. Use my bot to do multi market betting.

If I sort soccer games wich has decent matched volume, I will then get alot of match odds markets and just a few correct score and over/under markets. My question: is it possible to use some kind of trigger to open correct score and over/under markets, if i only have the match odds market opend for the specific game? Or is it any other way to do the multi market betting?

• Élite
Re: Open market with trigger?
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2016, 18:32 »
hi
sorry but yon need to complete  your erquest.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 07 Jun 2016, 11:52 »
Ok.

My question: Is it possible to open a non open market by a trigger? If i got the market "Match Odds" open and want to open the market "Correct Score".

« Reply #3 on: 07 Jun 2016, 15:00 »
Hi
No, you cannot load markets through a trigger.

Use the Locator to load all the markets you need for soccer games, and then use a trigger to delete the markets for the games you do not wish to trade in. You can also use the Scheduler to automatically load new markets every few hours, and your delete trigger will filter the games as you want, and keep the overall number of active markets to a manageable level.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE