Author Topic: Open or start trigger on market conditions  (Read 610 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Open or start trigger on market conditions
« on: 14 May 2022, 14:38 »
Hello, I have a few triggers I like to use in horse racing dependent on runners and starting odds.

Is it possible for market feeder to look at a markets selection conditions and automatically load a trigger based on those conditions ?

For example I have 5 triggers I like to use based on 5 different market conditions.

Hope that make sense.

Re: Open or start trigger on market conditions
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2022, 16:18 »
Hi
You can use Activate Trigger / Deactivate Trigger actions. These will activate / deactivate a named trigger or trigger block based on conditions. So you have your 5 trigger (blocks) in 1 trigger file. Obviously need to be careful not to let one trigger interfere with another.

It gets more complicated if you are using P/L or recovery because the various triggers need to reference your statement. This article has some ideas.   

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Open or start trigger on market conditions
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2022, 21:51 »
Cheers Mark, I have a profit/loss condition built into some of my triggers so will take some testing.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE