Author Topic: Over Martingale  (Read 5989 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Over Martingale
« Reply #15 on: 29 Jan 2016, 01:05 »
hi,
I am very grateful the help that you are giving. I think there is one last problem, in this example that is attached, the market 3.5 closes in positive after goal, making the market 4.5 not open to recover the remaining amount that is negative. Is there any way to overcome this situation?

best regars,

« Reply #16 on: 29 Jan 2016, 18:03 »
Hi
It depends how you want to recover the earlier loss.

You can change the condition in the LAY trigger to add up all the wins and losses so it enters the next market if total is less than 0:
and selections trigger expression football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_max_pl is less than 0

For the next market it would be:
and selections trigger expression football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_max_pl is less than 0
etc.

Or you can delay the greening up on OU 3.5 until the previous loss is recovered:
In the greenup OU3.5 trigger:
and selections trigger expression s_2_tradeout_pl is greater than football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_max_pl
this will wait until the greenup can recover all losses, so no need to enter OU4.5 unless a goal

the above is untested.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 30 Jan 2016, 12:05 »
hi,

I put the conditions in all markets and when it comes time to recover the market 4.5, he puts an amount not understand!

« Reply #18 on: 30 Jan 2016, 13:09 »
Hi
Please check the formulas in the amount boxes in the laying triggers:
(init_bet - football7_market_settled_pl - football8_market_max_pl)/(1-commission)
next one:
(init_bet - football7_market_settled_pl - football8_market_settled_pl - football9_market_max_pl)/(1-commission)
etc.

OR change the formulas to:
init_bet + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_max_pl
next one:
init_bet + football7_market_settled_pl + football8_market_settled_pl + football9_market_max_pl
etc.

I'm sorry I can't test these for you
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 30 Jan 2016, 22:07 »
hi
market_max_pl = profit amount
market_min_pl = loss amount
so if you want to recover then you should use  market_min_pl

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 31 Jan 2016, 23:48 »
thanks for trying helping, but not works fine, i will give up and try section "Make me a trigger" thanks for all.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE