Author Topic: Over / Unders  (Read 903 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Over / Unders
« on: 23 Nov 2018, 13:50 »
Hi,

Is there an easier way to deal with the Over/Unders, I have 5 instances running all loading from different countries, but its important that I have the full markets from 0.5 to 8.5, and sometimes I don't get the full markets due to the 300 market limit.

is it possible to get mf to only load 1 market at a time once 0.5 closes open up the 1.5?

And is it possible to get around the 300 market limit?

I obviously understand why theres a limit in first place because it can render the pc useless, but if only loading 1 market at a time this should restrict usuage.

kev

• Administrator
Re: Over / Unders
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2018, 10:28 »
Hi!

Can you set the market scheduler to run every 30 mins (0.5 hours) and adjust your Market Locator template so that it looks for markets within the next 0.1 hours? This way, it will only load those that start within 30 minutes.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2018, 21:29 »
Hi oxa,

I can do but it needs to keep the values of football6_market_settled_pl then football7 etc.. but when the schedular runs it deletes these with the values.

So would u suggest storing these values within the trigger and using these instead? Store them as fb6_pl etc bit set them individually for each event.

Kev

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 26 Nov 2018, 22:11 »
hi
you could use the total goals market instead of all the over/under markets , the prices are very close or the same in most cases.
less markets and no cross market checking delays.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 27 Nov 2018, 08:39 »
but when the schedular runs it deletes these with the values.

It won't delete the existing markets if you untick "Clear My Markets" in the search template you're using.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 27 Nov 2018, 14:26 »
Thanks for your help guys, think ive sorted it now

That clear my markets I wasn't aware that it was this that cleared of the markets when using the scheduler, always something simple I guess.

If your living then your learning!

kev

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE