Author Topic: Overs  (Read 1794 times)

• All members
Overs
« on: 10 Jul 2020, 12:06 »
Hi, 
can you make me a trigger please:

1. Trigger would work in-play.
2. Trigger would work on overs.
3. Trigger would place a back bet at available odds It there is less money available to take as back than amount set by me. 

Lets say all money available to take as back on over 2.5 in Real game is 617+73+176= 956 euro. Lets say I would like trigger to check money available and place a back bet on over 2.5 at available odds if there is less than 1000 euro to take. So if a game like this one is spotted, bet would be placed.

• All members
Re: Overs
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jul 2020, 17:36 »
Hi, could you add minimum odds to be taken? I mean trigger would place a bet only if available odds are higher than odds set by me. So lets say trigger would place a bet if there are odds available >1.5. Thanks.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2020, 19:06 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached. The triggers will work in all Over/Under markets from 0.5 to 8.5, if you add them to My Markets.

Use the constants to adjust the trigger settings.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2020, 10:33 »
Hi, thanks for a trigger.

Why there is max minute condition included? Didnt mention about that. Tested for a while and looks like  there is something wrong.

I guess "Minimum offer" means amount of money Im interested of? 

The thing is I set odds of 1.01 and seems trigger dont care about that. Trigger place bets even if there is a lot of money available to take as back on low odds (1.01-1.1). Im trying to find out why is that. Is trigger looking for all money available as back or just these money visible as "back1 back2 back3"? Cause that would explain why it works like it works. There are games where a lot of money is available at 1.01-1.2 and just few euro on "back1 back2 back3".

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 29 Jul 2020, 10:56 »
Why there is max minute condition included? Didnt mention about that.

This is a free additional setting for your convenience. If you do not need it, just set it to 100.

Is trigger looking for all money available as back or just these money visible as "back1 back2 back3"?

It looks for the three best prices because you gave me the relevant example in the trigger description:

Lets say all money available to take as back on over 2.5 in Real game is 617+73+176= 956 euro.

Are you looking to check the money offered at all back prices?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 29 Jul 2020, 11:08 »
Hi,

yes, I mean all money offered at back price? Could just amend that for me please if possible. Must be misunderstanding then.

Thanks.

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 29 Jul 2020, 11:11 »
Please see the triggers attached. You will need to turn on the setting "Retrieve all price offers" in General Options to let the triggers check all available back offers.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE