Author Topic: Over/Under Martingale problems [TIZ-780953]  (Read 4147 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Over/Under Martingale problems [TIZ-780953]
« on: 02 May 2013, 09:45 »
Copied from a support request:
I am using Lay Over goals martingale. Unfortunately my bot lays the same amount for every goal scored and I am making a loss after some goals are scored. The formula below

(init_bet - (ou0_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss + ou1_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss))

doesn't work for me. Changed also the signs -,+ but it was the same. Is there a solution for this. Is it possible to assign a new variable 'total_liability_loss' that sums the total loss amount, then implement it to the formula?
This 'total_liability_loss' variable should count the total liability loss and implement it in the formula for the next lay. i.e.

Then the lay amount for the next Over goals will be

(init_bet + (total_liability_loss))
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Over/Under Martingale problems [TIZ-780953]
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2013, 10:42 »
hi
so you want to bet the init_bet + the amount lost (not the stake amount)
let me see what i can do.
is there any chance that you could include your trigger for me to look at please.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2013, 11:42 »
hi
i have made adjustments to this trigger, so it now does what you require.

mcbee

Please download and use the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2013, 11:58 »
hi,

I am using the trigger found in

solutions/staking-plans/over-under-martingale/

I want the bot include the total liability loss from the previous bets.

for Over 1.5 it should lay the amount = Init_bet + liability lost from OU0.5 then
for Over 2.5 it should lay the amount = Init_bet + (liability lost from OU1.5 + liability lost from OU0.5)
for Over 3.5 it should lay the amount = Init_bet + (liability lost from OU2.5 + liability lost
from OU1.5 + liability lost from OU0.5)

The  formula below

(init_bet - (ou0_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss + ou1_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss))/(1-commission)

is correct but it never works in my bot.
My bot lays the Init_bet for OU0.5 then for all OU1.5, OU2.5, OU3.5, OU4.5 and so on it lays the same amount of (Init_bet)/(1-commission)

I need help, what kind of program should I implement that the bot lays the amounts correctly. Or should I change some settings?

Thank you for your help.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 May 2013, 12:02 »
Thank you very much.

Will make the adjustments and try it again tonight.

Regards

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2013, 19:32 »
hi
i have added a time delay of 90 secs to this trigger, so that you get better prices.

mcbee

download below

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 07 May 2013, 12:10 »
PM from grigoron
hi,

I have checked the OU trigger that you sent me it was working fine, thank you.

If I add refresh and volume variables and define them in a different block instead of the same block. Will it still work?

What can be the difference if they are defined in a different block than the same block? My old version was written like this I think this was the reason why it wasn't executing the ou0, ou1, ou2 variables.

Thank you

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 07 May 2013, 12:17 »
hi
yes, adding a new block will still work.

BUT, be carefull when adding conditions like volume.
this will be ok for the FIRST bet only.
if you add this for all bets then an important recovery bet might be missed due to the volume not meeting your settings.
you can add the volume condition to the first betting trigger called 

Total Score = 0

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE