Author Topic: Place Back Bets on individual selections within odds range  (Read 483 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi Everyone,

New to the software but I think it should be able to do what I need.

I need to automate bet placement on Australian greyhound win markets. Each day, I have about 20 individual selection that I would like to bet on based on the following conditions;

At 20 seconds before jump time, back price must be within an odds range (this range will be different for each runner)

If the above is satisfied, I would like to 'drip feed' bets into the market. 5 bets to be placed - 20s before jump, 10s before jump, 0s, 10s after jump and 20s after jump.

Would also like to be able to have different stakes for each runner (this can be automatically set up as proportionate to the nominated minimum odds range)

As mentioned I only want to apply this to a specific set of runners. What is the most efficient way to do this and does anyone know of a similar existing trigger as a starting point?

Thanks

Hi and welcome
Your requirement is certainly possible.
Basically you would import selections from a text file 
and then the trigger would place the bets as you require

Here is an example of a drip feed, but I think it will need modifying for your need. You can try yourself, but if you subscribe to MFP for a month or more you can request a free trigger development to your spec. Details here. 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE