Author Topic: [TR] Please amend existing trigger to bet halfway in a race  (Read 1645 times)

• All members
Hi,

I am manually using my bet inplay system but would like to try and automate it. The key is to bet halfway through a race so 50% into a race. How can I add the condition to the approximate_race_time trigger to wait into 50% of the race is done before betting?

Many thanks

• Administrator
Re: Please amend existing trigger to bet halfway in a race
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2017, 21:34 »
Hello!

Please see your sample triggers attached. Since you did not specify the type of bet, I'll assume it is laying, just like in the trigger example I referred to in the other forum topic.

So in the constants you can set the size of bet, the rank of the favourite to lay on and the amount of time to wait before placing a bet (in percentage of the total race duration).

To control the flow of the triggers, you can watch two trigger expressions in the View User Variables window (see the image attached). The first one is (now_time - event_off)/mf_second, the amount of time in seconds that has passed since the start of the race. The second one is raceTime, the average duration of a race with this length.

If raceTime is equal to 0, you might want to check if the race is a UK race with its length noted as "2m 3f" for example.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Great thank again,

Yes, I am laying.

The trigger needs to do the following:
  • Remember the 1st fav before the off
  • Lay on the 1st fav if the price is greater or equal to 9
  • place the lay bet inplay half way through the race

The trigger you have created me provides me must of the above, but not the 'Remember the 1st fav before the off' and lay if the price goes to 9 or greater. Please could you update the trigger for me? Thank you again

• Administrator
Please see the amended triggers attached.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE