Author Topic: Please help! Backing two horses in one race.  (Read 1374 times)

Tags:
Please help! Backing two horses in one race.
« on: 25 Feb 2018, 00:12 »
I found the trigger 'the maximum' for say if your imported selections are three horses it will back on the one with the highest price.

Now If I pick four horses for example, how do I back (before race) the TWO highest prices in that race from my selections.

It's lost me this one. 

Or I could say the two highest rank from my selections?

So in pic I will back Red Danaher & Champion Chase.

Any help appreciated.

• Élite
Re: Please help! Backing two horses in one race.
« Reply #1 on: 25 Feb 2018, 07:24 »
hi
you need to record the 2 horses with the highest price using 2 triggers , then your backing trigger backs these 2 selections.
if you have problems creating the triggers please use the make me a trigger and do a request.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 25 Feb 2018, 07:44 »
Hi
Perhaps try something like this:

selections sorting order is defined by back_price
and selections trigger expression match_index is between matching_number-1 and matching_number
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #3 on: 25 Feb 2018, 10:44 »
Thanks Mcbee & Mark,

I will try what you both suggested and if I get stuck I will put a trigger request in.

Thanks

« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2018, 21:22 »
Mega thanks. I tried MarkV's and it worked perfectly. :-)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE