Author Topic: Please help me make a tigger  (Read 2870 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Please help me make a tigger
« on: 03 Nov 2014, 18:59 »
I would like to lay certain horses which fall within a specific odds range (10.1 - 11.0 approximately 20 seconds before the off in the UK market (only one horse per race) - I would then like the software to monitor that horse in play. If the selection which I have placed the lay bet on drops in price then I want the software to place a back bet for 'best possible odds starting from 1.50 when the odds are triggered at 3.0. I would like the Back bet to be half of the initial liability of the Lay bet.

So; Lay lowest odds between 10.1 and 11.0 20 seconds before the off.
Back that selection in play if odds drop to 3.0.
Back bet to be at 1.5, Back amount 50% of Lay liability.

Is it possible to stop all bets when a certain percentage of the pot has been made each day?

I really look forward to your reply.

Cheers

• Élite
Re: Please help me make a tigger
« Reply #1 on: 03 Nov 2014, 20:46 »
hi
So; Lay lowest odds between 10.1 and 11.0 20 seconds before the off.
when 10 or above, the price goes in .50 , so 10.1 would be 10.50 minimum.
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
Lay bet amount
Minimum lay price
Maximum lay price
Minutes before the start time to place the lay bet       .1666=10 seconds
Minutes before the start time to stop trying to bet     .1666=10 seconds
Minimum back price to activate back bet
Minimum back price to take
Percent of the lay liability to place on the back bet
Percent of bank profit then stop betting

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Nov 2014, 16:57 »
 :) :) :) :)
Thank you Mcbee.

from what I can see it is all working fantastic. what has happened however is: its worked on one race that I pressed 'yes' to after it asked permission to place the bet. can you advise me how it will bet without my permission please ?
another slight issue, it has only bet on one race, the triggers say that there is an new block.. inappropriate state race finished.

I would like the trigger to work on ever race selected in my markets and I have found the bot stop of pot amount.

I look forward to your reply.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 04 Nov 2014, 17:07 »
hi
in the general settings, untick Request confirmation after every critical operation.
make sure that you gave ticked start monitoring events at (in the monitoring options) , and set it to .5 more than your set minutes before the start time.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Nov 2014, 09:19 »
I really appreciate your assistance thus far however the trigger isn't working, I must be doing something fundamentally wrong?

I am going explain to you exactly what I have done so you may be able to spot what the issue is.

I open the software, the only thing which I have changed in the setting is; remove the tick so I am not asked to confirm each bet, and altered the time in the monitoring area as you asked to 0.83 as the rule in the trigger is 0.33 (0.5 additional as previously explained.)

I then ad specific markets - UK horse racing WIN only. I then add to my markets. I sort markets by start time.

I open triggers and load the one which I downloaded from you. Triggers editor - Percent of bank profit then stop betting  change to 20%. Maximum lay price change to 12. Save and reload in active triggers.

triggers are active, all markets selected - start markets.

still isn't working, what am I doing wrong??

please help

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 08 Nov 2014, 13:24 »
hi
I open triggers and load the one which I downloaded from you.
everytime you load a trigger the trigger light changes to red, you must click it to green.
also are you sure that the price is within your set price between the bet times that you set.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 08 Nov 2014, 14:14 »
Yes the trigger light is green,

I haven't changed any of the setting that you have sent me - so I don't understand what you are implying with ''also are you sure that the price is within your set price between the bet times that you set.'' ??

There is something not quite right with the trigger?

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 08 Nov 2014, 16:38 »
could we start again?

I would like to lay certain horses which fall within a specific odds range (9.0 - 12.0 approximately 30 seconds before the off in the UK market (only one horse per race, lowest selection within the range) - I would then like the software to monitor that horse in play. If the selection which I have placed the lay bet on drops in price then I want the software to place a back bet for 'best possible odds starting from 1.50 when the odds are triggered at 3.0. I would like the Back bet to be half of the initial liability of the Lay bet.

So; Lay lowest odds between 9.0 and 12.0 30 seconds before the off.
Back that selection in play if odds drop to 3.0.
Back bet to be at 1.5, Back amount 50% of Lay liability.
Stop all bets when profit is 20% of the pot.

when you write this trigger - can you treat me like a full blown idiot and talk me through every stage of setting this up from the point of opening this brand new software, loading the races, the trigger and then pressing 'start'.

I really look forward to your reply.

Cheers

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 10 Nov 2014, 13:26 »
hi
i have re-tested the trigger and it does exactly what you require.
so here we go
start version 8 marketfeeder pro or version 8 time machine.
make sure that the bot is in test mode,you should see Test Mode is ON, if it shows Test Mode is OFF then press Test Mode is OFF and it will switch test mode ON
select triggers at the top center of the bot screen
select open triggers
if you have not moved the location of the downloaded trigger, then scroll down to downloads (or to the location that you saved/moved the trigger to)
now scroll down to find your trigger, then select it
now select open
now select triggers editor in the active triggers screen,you should now be in the trigger screen
the second line/constant you will see
mlp1              Minimum lay price            10           start with initial value
where the 10 is hover the mouse pointer over the 10 and press the left mouse button
change the 10 to 9
do the same for any other constant that you want to alter, if you cannot see the constant us the scroll bar to the right of the constant screen to scroll down
when you have changed the values to your requirements, press save, then close the trigger screen with the x at the top right of the trigger screen
close the active triggers screen with the x at the top right of the active triggers screen
again at the top center of the bot screen where it says triggers, press the red light bulb and it will turn green

open Settings at the top right of the bot screen
untick request confirmation etc
now select Betting Options
tick   Allow Small Bets
now select Monitoring Options
under Market Refresh, tick Start monitoring events at, set this to 1.00
set Default refresh rate after the off (in-play refresh rate)  .30
now select  Test Mode (top center of the setting screen)
tick Save all test bets on program's exit
tick Settle markets with data loaded from betfair
All other boxes must be empty
now press save at the bottom center of the settings screen
close the settings screen with the x at the top right corner
at the top of the bot screen select Transfer Test funds
set to 100 or more if you require
select Set to this value
press OK
now select All Markets (just below Available Funds top left of bot screen)
select Add Specific Markets (bottom lefte of bot screen)
you are now in the market locator screen
Step 1
make sure no country is selected by selecting the Ucheck Alll (just below  Types )
now scroll down to United Kingdom , hover the mouse over the empty box and left click the mouse button
Sports
scroll down to Horse racing
hover the mouse over the + next to Horse Racing, now left click the mouse button
hover the mouse over the empty box next to Win Markets, press the left mouse button
Step 2
select Add (to the right of the Step 2 screen
under Object   select Markets
under Property    select  Will turn In-play
under condition    select     yes
there are many other conditions to add later, so that specail markets are not selected, but you can learn them later, you just add does not contain xxxx
now at the top center of the locator screen press   Save As
type  Horse Racing uk Win markets only
you only have to do the above for the locator once, then you just select what you save and all will be there
now press Search
hover the mouse ove the empty box next to  Clear my markets first then left click the mouse button
now press  Add to My Markets
you should now have uk win horse racing markets loaded
close the locator screen with the x at the top right corner
sit back and see the test bets been placed

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE