Author Topic: [TR] please help me to make one or more trigger Staking Plan .  (Read 1659 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Dear Welldonesoft staff ,
I have an ideal to make a trigger for me but there is something out of my knowledge . please help me
i separate the trigger are 3 parts :
1. INPUT : there are some special condition here , if satisfy all condition then initial the stake if not cancel all . it's not a one time fixed stake , it belong to the condition then initial stake .
2. OUTPUT : this part is very very importance ( that's why i need your help ) , this trigger get data from INPUT then increase stake if i loss or decrease the stake step by step when i win. especially the stake can be decrease by percentage step by step until equal the default stake . give me some constant for adjustment the stake by myself . If "3. BET" doesn't place any bet then remember the stake for next bet .
3. BET : only Bet when get initial stake from OUTPUT . if no data no bet . especially sometime there is data from OUTPUT but doesn't satisfy the condition from this side . the bet cancel also .

In brief , i can handle part 1. INPUT and 3. Bet . But the 2. OUTPUT is really hard :( ! thank you very much .

• Administrator
Hello!

Please take a look at this trigger example:

Universal sequence staking plan

Is this something that you are looking for or close to it?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
thanks you very much Oxa . So could you please help me a little bit .
How can i specify " the last rank " of the selections :( , i read a lot in manuals but doesn't find anything like this .

• Administrator
Hello!

There are many ways to address the last rank of a selection, depending on what your goals are.

For example, if you want to apply a trigger to the last ranked selection, you choose "Probable Loser" in the "Selections" field of the trigger, because the selection with the highest odds is called "Loser" in MarketFeeder Pro (of course, it can eventually become winner).

If you want to check some property of the loser in your trigger condition, you can just start with "Probable Loser's". For example:

Probable Loser's Back Price is less than 100

Also, the rank of the loser is in fact equal to the number of selections in the market, which is stored in the runner_number variable, so you can use that too. If you need help with adjusting a particular trigger, just attach it here.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE