Author Topic: Please make me a trigger :)  (Read 2374 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Please make me a trigger :)
« on: 18 Apr 2015, 11:19 »
Hi Guy's

I want to ask first can I be cheeky? I need two triggers developing, however one is really really simple and the other is just an edit from one that's provided on the website.

The first trigger is to lay a certain selection (imported from a .txt file)

- Max lay price will be included in the text file if no max price given then lay at any price
- Have bet stake variable (for me to change/edit) e.g £5
- Have a maximum liability (for me to change/edit) e.g £500
- Place a lay bet 60 seconds before the off time
- Email me if the chosen selection is a looser (e.g I win)
- Text me if the chosen selection is a winner (e.g I loose)

The Second trigger is the "lay the draw" that you have on the website with just a few edits:

-The green up/ distribute loss function to only trigger if the back book % is less than 105% and for this bet to be a kill or fill bet for 60 seconds, if the green/red up bet is not matched then kill the bet and start the green/red up trigger again, also if the book % is to high e.g 109% then send the trigger again to green/red up and keep trying until the book % is less than 105%
- Email me when the green/red up trigger is placed and give me an insight to profit and loss for that match.

If this is both possible under 1 change please let me know, if not I shall have a re-think :)

I look forward to your reply, if it is easier I can Skype call you to discuss further.

Many Thanks

James

• Administrator
Re: Please make me a trigger :)
« Reply #1 on: 27 Apr 2015, 12:18 »
Hello,

Your triggers are ready, see the attached file. Just a kind reminder that we work with exactly one set of triggers per each trigger request. To order triggers for the second set, create a new topic in this forum.

In order for the attached triggers to work correctly, make sure you have done the following.

1. Make a text file with a list of selections that you will be laying on. Each selection's name must be on a separate line. Next to the name put the maximum lay price, separated with a Tab character from the name. If you put 0 instead of the price, then the trigger will lay at current lay price, i.e. will disregard the maximum value. See the example of such file attached.

2. Before you start monitoring your races, import selections for auto-trading by pressing the corresponding button in "My Markets" tab. If you've compiled the list correctly, the program will tell you that it imported X selections and Y values. All selections but the ones you had in the file must turn grey in MarketFeeder Pro.

3. Set your markets to start refreshing at about 1 minute before the off (or more - it's up to you, but not less than the mins_to_start constant in the file).

4. Configure your Email settings to let MF Pro send you emails. For a gmail account the settings are: server - smtp.gmail.com, use SSL, port 465.

5. Configure your WDS SMS Service settings. You should purchase one of our SMS packages to be able to receive texts on your mobile. Read more details in the manual, chapter "SMS Service". Just in case you have not purchased any of the packages, I added the "email" action to the trigger that will text you in case of a loss. You may remove it if you don't need it.

6. Make sure you've tested it well in test mode before you switch it off.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE