Author Topic: Please make me trigger  (Read 2677 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Please make me trigger
« on: 12 Jun 2018, 13:33 »
Hi Everybody. I started betting in tennis market with the Market Feeder few weeks ago. I can make some simple triggers and some of them even with some positive results.

However, after some research behind my own computer and watching Betfair tennis matches I think I can use a good trigger to get some results. I tried making one but without a success. 

What I need to do is to Back the second favourite player in the third and the final set. But this player must have won the previous set (or set 2) and its match price odds are over 3.00.

I tried in my trigger something like this:- equal or greater than 3.00_ tennis_player2_setsc_3.

I wonder if anybody can really help me to write the expression.

• Administrator
Re: Please make me trigger
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jun 2018, 13:33 »
Hello!

To check whether the player has won the previous set, compare the variables holding the number of won sets against the previous number of won sets:

Selection's Trigger Expression tennis_p_player_sets_won is less than tennis_player_sets_won
and Selection's Trigger Expression tennis_player_sets_won is greater than 0
and Selection's Back Price is greater than 3.0

Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Please make me trigger
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jun 2018, 18:42 »
Hello Oxo

Thanks for your input and the trigger you suggested does work in the third and the final set.  But it sometimes back the wrong player and sometimes it backs the right player but at the wrong time. 

You see at the start of the match you have two players. One favourite number 1 and one second favourite number 2. But when the favourite loses the first set it normally becomes the second favourite according to its price odds and it is also shown that way on the screen. 

However,if my plan is to succeed then my trigger should only fire if the favourite wins the first set. And then the second favourite wins the second set. It's only in the third set I want to Back the Non favourite, if the game gets there, and anywhere odds over 3.0

So, there is No bet if the second favourite player wins the first set.

I hope you'll sort something out for me as you are definitely smarter than the average bloke with all those variable codes that you have to remember.

Cheers all the best. :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE