Author Topic: Please modify this trigger  (Read 1623 times)

• All members
Please modify this trigger
« on: 01 Jun 2020, 20:24 »
Hi, could you make the following modifications to attached trigger please?
1. Change bet size to a fixed amount rather than bank percentage. Make this a constant I can change.
2. Remove the target loss & target profit so that the trigger will not stop at any target.
3. Add trigger to skip a race if the settle time is over N minutes. Make N a constant I can change.
4. Have the trigger send me an sms with the total profit/loss for the day at a time of day I choose.
5. Can I have the trigger auto load the GB greyhound odds markets into my markets every day between two times I set? For exampe, I may want the bot to only load markets from 1pm to 6pm everyday.

• All members
Re: Please modify this trigger
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jun 2020, 13:21 »
Sorry but could you add one last modification?
6. The option to switch off the loss recovery. If this can be done already from the existing trigger, could you tell me how I do this?

Also, I just noticed that I can change the number of simultaneous bets on the original trigger. I guess I can increase this to overcome the problem with markets that take too long to get settled. So if it's too complicated, don't worry about my request about skipping a race when the market takes too long to settle.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Jun 2020, 19:35 »
7. Have constant so that I can set maximum amount to lose. Trigger should stop when I reach this maximum bet size.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jun 2020, 15:49 »
Hello!

Please see the modified triggers attached.

Use the new constants max_bet_size and waiting_time to adjust the maximum liability and the number of minutes to wait for the previous bet to settle.

1. Change bet size to a fixed amount rather than bank percentage. Make this a constant I can change.

See init_liab.

2. Remove the target loss & target profit so that the trigger will not stop at any target.

These are already set to 1000% of bank, so will never be achieved.

3. Add trigger to skip a race if the settle time is over N minutes. Make N a constant I can change

See waiting_time.

4. Have the trigger send me an sms with the total profit/loss for the day at a time of day I choose.

Before you can receive SMS from MarketFeeder Pro, you need to purchase the WellDone SMS package.

5. Can I have the trigger auto load the GB greyhound odds markets into my markets every day between two times I set?

You can do this by setting the time in the Scheduled Market Search, the Monitoring Options tab. You can't set the time interval, but you can set the exact time of the day and/or the period at which the program will perform the search.

7. Have constant so that I can set maximum amount to lose

See max_bet_size.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE