Author Topic: Prevent simultaneous bets  (Read 458 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Prevent simultaneous bets
« on: 12 Jun 2020, 16:17 »
hi all 

I'm having a bit of trouble stopping MF pro placing 2 bets if markets start refreshing at the same time, eg the market starts monitoring a 2 mins before off and the off time of 2 markets is 3pm

So MF pro places a bet in both, and I only want to place in one or the other, don't care which just not both. 

I've tried setting user_variable like bet_count and saying that must be zero but at the time the other conditions match the bet_count hasn't been set to 1

would love some help with this. Just want to place one bet , and then not place any more until the market is settled and P/L is squared up

thanks in advance

Rich

Re: Prevent simultaneous bets
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jun 2020, 19:32 »
Hi
You are heading the right direction with a bet count variable. This trigger will sort it for you. Obviously keep the framework of the triggers and adjust the betting trigger to what you are doing.
https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/limiting-the-number-of-simultaneous-market-entries/ 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE