Author Topic: [TR] Problem with close block  (Read 7140 times)

• All members
[TR] Problem with close block
« on: 17 Oct 2017, 07:30 »
Oxa has already had a first pass at this and then asked me to re-submit it here.

I wish to run a completely automated process whereby triggers run and generate bets, the details of which are exported to a file. Every 24hrs the process is 'cleaned up', the exported file is 'reset' and the process starts again.

All UK markets for the day are automatically loaded and constantly monitored at a refresh rate of 30s.

The attached trigger file deals with this. Everything works well apart from the close block. If I reload the triggers it all works perfectly but ideally the close block should remove the need for my daily reload.

Please can you see if you can find why it isn't working.

Thanks

Mike

• Administrator
Re: Problem with close block
« Reply #1 on: 24 Oct 2017, 14:37 »
Hello!

Please see the corrected triggers attached. The trick is that a block of triggers will never repeat unless at least one trigger from that block has been executed. Obviously, this is not the case after 21:00 when the triggers are waiting for the block to be repeated: so none of them fires and that makes the whole block stuck.

I added a "dummy trigger" that does basically nothing but is sure to fire in each market, so that makes the difference.

You can test the triggers in Time Machine. I, for example, ran it against the horse races that took please on June 14, 15 and 16, 2014.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: [TR] Problem with close block
« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2017, 21:37 »
Thanks Oxa.

We're getting closer but sadly it is still not working 100%.

I am having a problem with the 'Export Matched Bets' block which does not appear to be resetting.

I have attached a log - at 21:09:54 you will see that 3 selections meet the criteria but these have already been exported.
After this time the export file is 'reset' and Initdone is set to 0 as you would expect and then at 21:31:01 Initdone is set to 1. I would therefore expect to see the same 3 selections meeting the criteria and being exported at this time since the trigger should have been reset. However this is not the case and it says the trigger has been executed for these selections.

Thanks for the help

Mike

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 04 Nov 2017, 17:46 »
Please try this corrected version. It took me a while to figure out that the problems begin when several markets are refreshed simultaneously.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 04 Nov 2017, 18:04 »
Thanks Oxa - I'll give it a go.
Please can you clarify where initdone is reset to 0. Also is the lay bet in the dummy trigger for testing and can be removed?

Thanks for all your help - much appreciated.

Mike

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 04 Nov 2017, 18:20 »
Oh, so sorry, the dummy bet should have been removed, I used it for testing purposes. Please see the corrected triggers.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 09 Nov 2017, 07:14 »
I've been running this for 3 days now and it seems to be working as expected.
Thanks for all your help.

Mike

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE