Author Topic: problems with update  (Read 2063 times)

Tags:
  • All members
problems with update
« on: 02 Jul 2015, 16:58 »
Hi I've just updated to the latest version and now have a bizarre issue that the trigger which was working happily before now seems not to be able to check my trigger condition " and selection is in list .... ". Instead of just getting a nice one line  " true for .... " I now get line after line of the following and it returns condition false ( see screenshot . What's going on ?
Also can you tell me the relevance of the re read file tick box which comes up if I refer the programme to a file rather than a list.
Many thanks

Re: problems with update
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jul 2015, 17:43 »
Hi,

You could try the advice Oxa posted on another log related query

Please do the following:

Clear your trigger logs, that is, delete the following folder:

c:\Users\%username%\MarketFeeder Pro 8\profiles\%profile name%\logs\triggers

Then run your triggers again.

Larp

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jul 2015, 18:17 »
Hi , thanks for the advice- just tried it though and exactly the same problem ..

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jul 2015, 18:24 »
binsey, in the new program update the "is in list" / "is in file" condition now checks its contents for possible trigger variables or expressions.

Therefore, the condition value must follow the usual rules for trigger expression, in this case, you must enclose all strings in double quotes. E.g.:

Selection's Name is in list "Arabian Bride","Mrs Biggs"

As for the long list of condition evaluation, this is the result of the same change. Now each trigger expression must be evaluated for each selection separately. You have turned on "Log Trigger Expressions" in your Betting Options, that is why it iterates through each expression in the logs. Turn that off if you don't want it.

Also can you tell me the relevance of the re read file tick box which comes up if I refer the programme to a file rather than a list.

The "Re-read file" will re-read the contents of the file specified every 15 seconds. If you untick it, it will only read the contents when the triggers are loaded the first time.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 Jul 2015, 19:11 »
That's great Oxa, thankyou.
Just to double check, even if my list of selections is in a file, each one needs to be in quotes ?
That certainly explains things - a bit of a pain to do though :) !

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 02 Jul 2015, 22:12 »
Just tried that and it still won't recognise anything I put in the list, in quotes not in quotes, with or without a comma,in a list or referenced to a file!. I've even tried deleting and reinstalling  the programme from scratch. Yesterday I had a fully working trigger which i've used for months and now - nothing. What on earth is going on ?

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 03 Jul 2015, 07:33 »
Can you please send me your trigger file to the support?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE