Author Topic: Query about backing multiple decreasing odds on correct score 0-0  (Read 648 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello

I'm trying to create a trigger, but I'm just wondering whether the bot is able to do it.

Only briefing, one part of my trigger is placing a lay bet on 0-0. I'll be using a couple of other score lines, but i'll be back these. I want to begin backing the 0-0 at certain points during the first half. Around 5 bck bets. I'm wondering will the the bot allow me to create this condition that I'll be able to edit the odds and stakes for different games?

For example, I lay 0-0 at odds of 15.0 for £15. During the first half of one chosen game, I'd like to place a back bet of £1.75 at odds of 12.0. Then when odds get lower to 9.5, place a back bet of £2.00 and so on. 

I'm hoping that if this possible, as I'd like to be able to edit the odds and stakes for the five back bets of 0-0 during the first half.

Many thanks for your help!

Hi
This should be possible, but it depends on how you were thinking of editing the odds and stakes for your back bets. My suggestion would be to import a text file containing tab separated values (see attached screenshot). The imported data can be used in conditions using the imported_ variable.

for example:
back
price: imported_1
amount: imported_2
condition: selections back price is equal or less than imported_1

etc...  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE