Author Topic: Question about greening-up [TCKTDCN-983451]  (Read 2719 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Question about greening-up [TCKTDCN-983451]
« on: 19 Nov 2013, 09:02 »
Copied from a support request:

I am interested in starting to trade the horses (greening up the screen, as it seems). However, I find your bot fairly technical, and hard to follow.

Now, if I happen to just want to back the favourite in a race, then lay it at a lower price, to green the screen, does your bot do this? And does it do it automatically? As in, I live in New Zealand, so don’t really want to stay up all night to do it myself. I just want to tell it what to do, and get up in the morning to find it has worked.

Also, if I start with 100 pounds in my betfair account, what is a realistic amount I can expect to earn off each race?

What would be the most that one could expect to earn, doing this sort of thing, per race? I noticed the scalping video. Would your bot do all this automatically, or would it just do it once per race, and then stop when the screen has been greened up?

Thanks for your help.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: Question about greening-up [TCKTDCN-983451]
« Reply #1 on: 19 Nov 2013, 10:13 »
hi
yes this is possible.
i have included a set of triggers for you to use and learn.
in the constants you can set
amount of ticks to green up
amount of ticks to stop loss
maximum back price
minutes before the start time to stop betting
selections rank
option to repeat bets   or   once per market
bet amount

Also, if I start with 100 pounds in my betfair account, what is a realistic amount I can expect to earn off each race?
the amount of profit is increased by setting the amount of ticks higher for greening,BUT the higher the ticks the more chance of not getting matched for the green up, so this is up to you to learn the best amount for yourself, risk verses profit.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Question about greening-up [TCKTDCN-983451]
« Reply #2 on: 19 Nov 2013, 20:18 »
Thanks for that.
I will have a play around with it, and let you know how I go.  :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE