Author Topic: Question on a trigger on selections below 2.0 [TCKTQKM-946965]  (Read 3649 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Copied from a support request:
could you please give me a trigger which would do this :
placing a bet (i want to place unmatched bets also) on a market on every results less than 2 £
For exemple, England vs Germany in football market, laying 0.10£ @ 1.44 on England, 0.10£ @1.4 on draw, and 0.10£ @ 1.4 on Germany.
This would be to test some methods.
Could you do that for me ?

Let us take an other exemple, would it be possible if i charge the England vs Germany market, that your software place a bet in every market of the game England vs Germany ? On a specific odd i want
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Hi
Will your prices be the same for all soccer games?
Home team: 1.44
Draw:      1.40
Away team: 1.40

OR
Will you have a list of soccer games with the prices you want to lay at?
Game               Home Draw Away
England v Germany  1.44 1.40 1.40
Nice v Paris       1.68 1.35 1.80
Brighton v Watford 1.50 1.68 1.45

If you are going to be working with a list, please can you confirm that you have Excel?         
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Hello,

what i want is like your exemple

Game
               Home Draw Away
England v Germany  1.44 1.40 1.40
Nice v Paris       1.68 1.35 1.80
Brighton v Watford 1.50 1.68 1.45

But laying every result @1.40 for exemple

And yes i have Excel

Thank you

Nico

Hi
The attached trigger will:
Lay Home, Away, and Draw selections in Match Odds markets 1 minute before start of game. The bets will be kept in-play.
In the Constants you can set:
Home Team lay price
Away Team lay price
Draw lay price
Amount to lay

Load Match Odds markets and start monitoring the markets at about 2 minutes before the start of the game.
Please ensure this setting is ticked:
Settings > Betting Options > Betting > Allow small bets

Please try the attached trigger in Test Mode. If you use Real Mode you should be aware of Betfair’s minimum bet size.

If the attached trigger is not what you are after, and you want to set specific lay prices for individual teams, you will need to use an Excel sheet linked to MarketFeeder. If this is the case please let me know and I will do the trigger for you.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thank you very much i will test it soon.

An other question now : do you think it's possible doing this for every market in every  soccer game ?

For exemple Manchester vs Liverpool : laying in every market, every result at 1.4 and keep in play ?

So not only home - draw - or away but   also   more than 1.5 goal, 2.5 goals ...
Everything

Thank you

Nico

Hi
Yes that is possible, but there will be hundreds of markets. You will need to do some good management of all the markets. For example, maybe stagger the time to place the bets, delete markets once the bets have been placed, adjust refresh rates etc.

• All members
Hi
Yes that is possible, but there will be hundreds of markets. You will need to do some good management of all the markets. For example, maybe stagger the time to place the bets, delete markets once the bets have been placed, adjust refresh rates etc.

Hi Imotep, how did this work out for you? I was looking about triggers this week.
We only live once.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE