Author Topic: quick update on a triger  (Read 34040 times)

Tags:
Re: quick update on a triger
« Reply #105 on: 09 Mar 2014, 16:29 »
Hi soulreaverz
I have slightly changed the trigger and I have been testing it all weekend and have had no problems with it.
This is my setup:
I am using the locator template I posted earlier in this topic
This is running in scheduler every 2 hours
I also tested it to manually add markets every few hours
Except during very busy times, I have between 10 and 20 markets being monitored
Refresh rates are 5.0 secs for idle and 5.0 secs for inplay
I manually settled and deleted markets every half an hour or so which are all green, all red, or no trade to check the bets are correct.
I then used the delete markets trigger to delete markets which are all green, all red, or no trade. Using this method you cannot check the bets in test mode, but you can use it in real mode to automatically delete markets.

Please try the attached trigger in test mode. I think if you have no more than 20 markets at one time it should be OK.

So I think two things are still outstanding:

Recovery bet in U1.5 after a goal - I will work on this next
Bank? Please explain better what you want to do. Is is a % of the bank you want to use for the back bet?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: quick update on a triger
« Reply #106 on: 11 Mar 2014, 10:19 »
hi mark sorry for the delay ave been sick with flu and just today i got into the pc! thanks for the update mark, the bank maybe is not a good idea but the point is i have to have money on account if my back bet is matched and i have to make a lay bet.. am i correct or no? thats why i was saying to put a stop percent on the bank or something or maybe its not necessary
....never judge others! ..cause ya may do the same!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE