Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by soulreaverz on 23 Feb 2014
  • Hi MArk..thanks one more time for the quick update.. ill start testing it now cause i wasnt here all day..ill post feedback tomorrow night! tks Mark
  • #47 by soulreaverz on 23 Feb 2014
  • hi mark i have some feedback .. the trigger isnt closing always when the back bet enter..and sometimes when it goes to live after 2 m in-play it doesn't close the trade even if red or green.. I asked it in previous posts and i guess you didnt include it or if you did i suppose they aren't working very well :

- put a back bet one tick below the first back amount in market ( in the front of the market) when there is several gaps of ticks
    - keep checking the market to after X amount of seconds lets say 30s or so, to see if our back bet is one tick below (in the front of the market) and if not cancel and place it again 1 tick bellow the first back price keep doing this over and over until the MBO
    - another thing is when the back bet i matched you have set it like a tick off set, right? ..wud be possible to remove that "tick offset" and put it like this: always put the lay in front of the market same as the back bet but for lay as well, after the back bet as been matched and keep checking the market to place the lay bet after X seconds and always one tick in this case above the first lay price offered
    - the refreshment  rate of the market shud be set to what value? for a better speed of the bets

• #48 by MarkV on 23 Feb 2014
  • Hi
    OK I will look at what you ask.
  • #49 by soulreaverz on 24 Feb 2014
  • hi Mark, ok thanks again.. or if you know of something better or think plz say thanks in advance!
  • #50 by MarkV on 24 Feb 2014
  • Hi
    If there is a gap in the prices, and you put a back bet 1 tick above the best back price, you are not going to get a value price. The way the trigger works at the moment is that your back bet will appear on the lay side always 1 tick better than the best lay price. This is the correct way to do it.
    Back Lay
    1.75 1.98
    if you back 1.76, 1.77, 1.78 it is bad value.
    if you back 1.97, 1.96, 1.95 it is good value. This is how the trigger works now.

For the lay bet, you should offer 1 tick above best back price for better value. I will add this to the trigger and post when it is done.
  • #51 by soulreaverz on 24 Feb 2014
  • yes i mean for the back bet one tick bellow the first back bet on the market to be in front of the market when someones put money on it, the lay its the same..but one tick above the first lay price, so we can get matched at a hight back, and do a low lay..and keep checking if we are in the front of the market to get matched and if not cancel the bet and put it again accordingly to the market if possible! today in the first game of the day, my back bet got matched, but dont know why he removed the lay bet and it isnt closing, e got a match at 2.68 and i manually closed it at 2.20 making a "profit" of 41e its test mode still ofc xD thats the reason i wud like the trigger to do this cause this away i guess its better then put a tick off set cutting some profits and offer a lay bet in front of the market thats my opinion about it if you think is not viable i believe in your wisdom xD ...so on this match i had to close the back manually cause it ddint placed a lay bet dont know why !? weird.. appreciate all your hard work MArk tks!
  • #52 by senorcubalibre on 24 Feb 2014
  • do you think could be usefull to add a constraint to allow start betting only if market matched volume is at least 1000 ?
  • #53 by soulreaverz on 24 Feb 2014
  • is the trigger closing for you ? now it just happened that the trigger didnt closed and a early goal been scored at 4m then he closed in red..wierd hein? he shud have closed at 2m in-play..sometimes he does this the lay bet is canceled but i dont know the reason for that..
  • #54 by MarkV on 24 Feb 2014
  • Hi
    I am working on it and will post an update tomorrow.
    Please can you confirm:

Prices:
    Back                                    Lay
    1.51 1.68 1.72     1.88 1.89 1.92
    do you want to back at 1.87 and lay at 1.73
    OR
    do you want to back at 1.89 and lay at 1.71
  • #55 by soulreaverz on 24 Feb 2014
  • i want to back at always 1 tick below the first back offer i know its only possible when there is gaps so lets see :

money on
    2.00 - 100e (example)
    1.99 - 50 (example)
    1.98 - 200 (example)
    1.97 - where i want to put the back bet and keep checking if the price of the above the 1.98, 1.99 , 2.00 are still there or it went up or down..if down cancel and place the back bet accordingly to be price movement always like i explained i want to be always the first back bet to get matched at the market and so for the lay bet, because many games are with several gaps and i want to try to get that gap on my favor.. if the back got matched a lay price have to be offered like this

1.94- thats where i want my  lay bet
    1.93- 200e (example)
    1.92- 300e (example)
    1.91- 50e (example)

and the same keep checking market after X seconds to check if my bet is in front of the market to be matched if not cancel and place it again..over and over like this dont know if i explained it well if not plz ask again MArk tks! ah another thing like the volume shud be added, you said it has WOM built on it but how it works in our favor ?

• #56 by MarkV on 24 Feb 2014
  • ok thanks.
  • #57 by soulreaverz on 24 Feb 2014
  • Thanks Mark for the patiente
  • #58 by MarkV on 25 Feb 2014
  • Hi
    WOM was in the first trigger I posted using offset. But you said you did not want offset, so we cannot use WOM now.

I understand from your last post about where to place the back and lay if there is a gap in the prices, so you are always the first in the market. OK.
    If there is no gap e.g. back price = 1.76 lay price = 1.77 where do you want to put your back and lay bets?

• #59 by soulreaverz on 25 Feb 2014
  • hi Mark,
    if no gap just enter at the odd it is..cause market movement is always in favor even if we need to close in live.. please add a trade volume só i can filter the games better.. or its  possible to add a constant or something to place the stake amount according to the traded volume?
  • #60 by MarkV on 25 Feb 2014
  • Hi
    I need some time to test this. I will let you know.
Pages:
Actions