Author Topic: [TR] Ratchet Staking Trigger  (Read 2041 times)

• All members
[TR] Ratchet Staking Trigger
« on: 13 May 2018, 19:39 »
Hi, the trigger I want is very simple, and is for horse racing win markets;

1) Place bets at 1% of bank, (this is actual bank at time not previous highest total)
2) Min odds reqd 2
3) Selections for race to be matched from txt file

1 further question, I use a number of systems to select horses, and occasionally some systems will create the same selections requiring multiple bets on one horse. Is it possible to place multiple bets on one horse using 1 trigger, or will I need to put multiple selections in separate txt files, ie sel 1, sel 2, sel 3, and open multiple mf instances to process these?

Thanks

Pete

• Administrator
Re: Ratchet Staking Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2018, 10:35 »
Hello!

I need clarification of one of your requirements:

I use a number of systems to select horses, and occasionally some systems will create the same selections requiring multiple bets on one horse. Is it possible to place multiple bets on one horse using 1 trigger

When talking about systems, do you mean systems for choosing which selections to bet on, or do you mean staking plans, e.g. loss recovery systems such as Martingale + Retirement + any other staking plan which you want to combine on the same selections?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2018, 11:41 »
Apologies, when I refer to systems I mean different selection processes.

For instance in todays races Miniature Daffodil (14:20 Wolves) has been selected by three different systems, so will require 3 bets to be placed.

Each bet will only be 1% of bank, although I obviously want each bet to be the same for each individual race.

ie If bank size is £250 and there are 3 bets in one race I want each bet to be £2.50, if no winners then the balance at the end of that race would be £242.5 requiring the next race bet size to be £2.42.

I don't use any other form of staking, apart from ratchet.

Hope that clears it up.

Regards

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2018, 12:14 »
Please see your trigger attached.

The trigger backs on the selections whose names are in the specified files. The path to each file can be entered (or selected in the file browser) in the trigger conditions. Please make sure that each horse name is enclosed in double quotes, each name on a separate line (see the example attached).

The trigger will place as many bets on the selections as many times it will find its name in either of the files.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: [TR] Ratchet Staking Trigger
« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2018, 20:30 »
Thank you

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE