Author Topic: Recommended Staking Plan?  (Read 1527 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Recommended Staking Plan?
« on: 03 Mar 2017, 01:18 »
Hi all,

I am testing an idea I have and would like a recommendation for a staking plan to back.

I have a 72% strike rate with average back odds of 1.42. Normally the longest losing run is only 4 or 5. I tried the new 2-6 Staking Plan because I can usually get 2 wins out of 6 easily and it worked great to begin with and then it just wiped out my bank - twice (in test mode!)

Does anyone have any experience using a staking plan with roughly the same strike rate and odds?

Thanks,

Whitey :)
Yeah! :p

• Élite
Re: Recommended Staking Plan?
« Reply #1 on: 03 Mar 2017, 08:31 »
hi
the multi link doubles might work best for your system and it wont wipe your bank.
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/back-multi-link-doubles/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Mar 2017, 11:34 »
Hi mcbee,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've read the plan and it looks good. By the way, the URL on the trigger page doesn't work any more - it is now http://www.professional-racing-tips.com/staking-plans/multi-link-staking-plan.aspx

I think I understand how it should work but it's not working like that...

Starting bank of £100

Market #1 5% = £5 lost
Market #2 4% = £4 won £1.90

If I am correct, using this staking plan the £1.90 should now be divided by the remaining 4 markets since there is a cycle of 6. Therefore the next stake should be 3% + £1.90/4 (£3 + 47p = £3.47)

However the stake was £6.33?

Market #3 £6.33 lost

Next should have been 2% + £1.90/4 (£2 + 47p = £2.47) but the stake was £5.33

Market #4 £5.33 won £2.23

So obviously markets 5 and 6 were wrong too.

Is there something wrong with the trigger? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 03 Mar 2017, 13:13 »
hi
i need the trigger logs and the program log please.
just downloaded and tried , it works as it should
first bet lost 5
second bet won 5.40
third bet was 3+profit/4 = 4.35 bet amount

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 03 Mar 2017, 15:23 »
Hi mcbee,

Sorry, I guess it might be the way I'm using it. I'm using it to dutch back. If you update the backing trigger to dutch back the first 3 favs (just as an example) then it doesn't work correctly? I'm not sure why that would make a difference?

Could you test that and see what happens for you?

Thanks,

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 03 Mar 2017, 15:51 »
hi
it happens because the trigger is designed for one selection by using the history profit/loss information.
so with a dutch bet of 3 it adds up all 3 back prices then divides by 3 to get the average price and calculates the profit from that figure.
the trigger can be altered but you will have to make a trigger request.
or try to alter it yourself by changing the    increasing add_up   trigger to use the settled market profit/loss .

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE