Author Topic: Recovery in steps Stop-loss  (Read 1598 times)

• All members
Recovery in steps Stop-loss
« on: 15 Jun 2019, 22:24 »
Hey guys,

wondering if anyone can help me out.

I've been playing with the lay recoup in steps trigger that came with marketfeeder. (attached)

And I wanted to have a recovery stoploss. 
Once the current loss (loss counter) reaches a certain value it resets the counter, and restarts the trigger from 0.
I want this to avoid busting bank on a recovery cycle that lasts too long.

Imagine that you started with a 1000 units bank, and  you've been winning and the bank is now 1200 units, the next bets you lose, lose, win, lose, win, lose etc (losing streak that just keeps increasing the loss counter) and once you get to the specified recovery stoploss value, imagine its 100 units (atual bank is now 1100 units) it resets loss counter and continues as normal for the rest of the day.

PS: i posted this request in the triggered betting board, didnt no i needed to ask this here, sorry

thanks
TFAP

• Élite
Re: Recovery in steps Stop-loss
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2019, 22:01 »
hi
here is your trigger , there is 1 new constant to set.
Maximum amount of current loss then reset loss to 0

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

If you think there is a problem with the trigger then please post in this thread and it will be rectified.
If you need to have your triggers adjusted or add a new option / function / condition to them after you have been supplied with a trigger file, please start a new topic.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2019, 12:54 »
Hello,

Thanks for the update. Just tried it out and it doesnt seem to be working. 
I set the max current loss to 20. 
The loss counter reached 30 at one point, and didnt reset. 
I even lost 20.63 in one bet.. and didnt reset for the next one. It started the recover cycle for one more bet, and then reseting.

The request was that when the loss counter reaches a certain amount, in this case i wanted 20, the counter would reset, and continue with the init size bet.

Thanks,
TFAP

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2019, 13:55 »
hi
please include a screen shot of the program log for the last 6 bets
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 17 Jun 2019, 14:06 »
hey
im attaching the screen shot and the txt file for todays program log

Thanks
tfap

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 17 Jun 2019, 14:28 »
hey,

another thing is happening..

Sometimes it starts the recovery cycle, other times it doesnt..

thanks
tfap

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 17 Jun 2019, 15:20 »
hi
thank you for the screen shots.
very sorry but I put the new trigger to reset when the loss stop was reached before the loss calculation trigger , so the reset trigger did not know until the next race that the loss amount had been reached.

please download the amended trigger below.

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 17 Jun 2019, 15:20 »
here

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 17 Jun 2019, 19:24 »
hey

i think this is it. 
I will try during the next day to test it out.

Thanks
tfap

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE