Author Topic: Reduce liability to leave a free bet  (Read 853 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Reduce liability to leave a free bet
« on: 11 Jun 2019, 11:01 »
Hi.
How can I achieve the following thing - Trigger is placing a back bet (stake 10) on over 1.5 at odds of 2.0. A goal is scored and odds on over 1.5 is for example 1.45 now. I would like to place a lay bet on odds 1.45 with the same stake of 10 thus leaving it as a freebet. Is it possible to achieve this?

• Élite
Re: Reduce liability to leave a free bet
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jun 2019, 11:57 »
hi
new trigger
lay  price lay_price  amount bm_backa
conditions
and selections back_matched is greater than 0
and selections lay_price is equal or less than r_ticks(bm_backp,-5)

you can change the -5 to however many ticks less that you want
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jun 2019, 15:58 »
and is it possible to leave a freebet only if the percentage of the is 50% or more? Percentage instead of ticks.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2019, 08:50 »
hi
new trigger
lay  price lay_price  amount bm_backa
conditions
and selections back_matched is greater than 0
and selections lay_price is equal or less than r_ticks(bm_backp,-5)

you can change the -5 to however many ticks less that you want
Hi.
Thanks for the answer. However, is it possible to replace ticks with the percentage of the bet? So that the trigger reduces liability (makes a free bet) only when the possible winning is at least 50% of the stake? So if I place 10$ on the over 1.5 at odds of 2 and the goal is scored and for example, I can leave 0 on under and 6$ on over (which is more than 50%) then the trigger places a lay bet. Hopefully you understand my thought.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 26 Jun 2019, 08:57 »
hi
in you lay trigger you would use the tradeout_pl or the tradeout_net to check the profit/loss amount.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE