Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by markoone11 on 11 Jun 2022
  • Hi,

I want to create a trigger that will observe the back price at the start, of the favourite in a tennis match. I am not sure how to store that value for use in a later trigger, that will use this price. Tennis does not offer actual_sp, so, if I store the back price in this event/market of the favourite, then I can use this value later on.

I tried a 'set user variable' where I initialise a constant as 'startPrice' setting it to have a value of 2, and then, 6 seconds after the match starts, I set the user variable to r_1_back_price. The variable is set to the favourite's back price, but this does not work for the next match.

So, I am not sure how to store these starting prices and allow them to sustain for each separate match.

So, for example, Match 1 has the favourite at 1.36, and match 2 has the favourite at 1.65, I will look to lay Match 1 selection at 1.29, and match 2 selection at 1.58, and for each, a corresponding green out bet at r_ticks(startPrice, 12)

I can do the majority of this easily, but remembering the start price is not in my knowledge.

Can you help? Can I do this? Is there another suggestion I should try?

Thanks
  • #2 by MarkV on 12 Jun 2022
  • Hi
    Some thoughts:

You are laying 7 ticks lower than "current back price", and if matched, greening up 12 ticks higher than what was "current back price". So it's a 19 tick green up. Or: green up at r_ticks(bm_layp, 19)

Regarding the user variable, if you are using a constant to initialise it, it will have global scope. Ideally you want to set the scope to individually per market, or, individually per selection, and initialise it with a trigger.

Regarding actual_sp: have a look at last_last_traded which is the last recorded last traded price just before the market is suspended to go in-play. It should be very close to the "starting price".

• #3 by markoone11 on 12 Jun 2022
  • MarkV, as always, you have rescued me. Brilliant!

Thanks so much for the help.
Pages:
Actions