Author Topic: Remember lay price - so can enter at same price  (Read 1018 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

How do I write a trigger to remember my last matched lay price on the 1st fav?

When trading , I am laying the fav but I may need to take a stoploss on the trade. In that case I want to fill another unmatched lay bet at the same price.

For example I lay at 2 and then price goes to 1.97. I will then scratch  the trade and want to enter another lay bet at 1.97 unmatched on the 1st fav again. I will keep repeating this process until I made profit or close at a loss 10 seconds before the off.

• All members
Re: Remember lay price - so can enter at same price
« Reply #1 on: 03 Apr 2019, 11:44 »
I created the scratch trade logic , need to remember the price and enter market again at that price.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 03 Apr 2019, 12:32 »
hi
bm_layp = the last matched lay price.
bm_laya = the last matched bet amount.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 03 Apr 2019, 14:35 »
H Mcbee,

how do i get the attached to only , action laying in my second block if and when my first lay is traded out?

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 03 Apr 2019, 14:55 »
hi
Continue trading trigger.
and selections number of matched back bets is equal to bm_laynum

but your backing trigger will only place 1 bet.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 04 Apr 2019, 14:11 »
Thanks Mcbee,

Added, however it’s not filling the second lay bet once the first bet is scratched? Any idea why?

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 04 Apr 2019, 18:21 »
hi
look at the condition in the Continue trading trigger , time to learn some more.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE