Author Topic: Remember Starting Bank Question  (Read 2746 times)

Tags:
  • All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
Remember Starting Bank Question
« on: 11 May 2013, 10:08 »
Hi Guys,

I have a remember starting_bank trigger. Which runs once only at the start of the session.

I know how to set a trigger condition to make the trigger continue when the overall bank is greater than the starting_bank amount.

But what is the best way to write a trigger to stop/close block if the bank is 100.00 dollars or more DOWN on the starting_bank remembered amount?

Is it

selections trigger expression  -starting_bank   is equal or greater then 100

will the minus symbol in front of starting_bank do the trick??

I have not been unable to test this condition but need it to work "first time" if i am ever down the 100.00 dollars.

Your help would be appreciated, Thanks Bonecrusher  :)
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

• Élite
Re: Remember Starting Bank Question
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2013, 10:25 »
hi
or selections trigger expression balance is equal or less than starting_bank-100
or selections trigger expression balance is equal or greater than starting_bank+100

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #2 on: 11 May 2013, 10:32 »
Hi
There is a setting you might be able to use:
Settings > Betting Options > Banking > Stop automated betting if the total bank is less than x
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
  • MF Pro is the only way to go when your on the punt
« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2013, 21:27 »
Yes that will do it. Thanks Guys  :)
I never bought a lifetime licence when I had the opportunity and kick myself every day by not realizing at the time the power of MF Pro and its team behind it.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE