Author Topic: Remembering Prices with Repeating Triggers  (Read 465 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Remembering Prices with Repeating Triggers
« on: 10 Nov 2022, 22:11 »
Hello, I'm looking for assistance with the following scenario if anyone can please help?

I have a block set up with a standard lay then green up. I have a second block set up where if the first block completes on a selection, it then lays the selection again and is set to repeat multiple times (within conditions i have set). I created the first block because i want to remember the lay price of the first time a selection is bet on (i have remember trigger set up) and then for that remembered price to be used as a limit within the second block, without the close block resulting in the price being overwritten.

So for example, in my first block, a horse is laid at 3, greens up at 3.1. the price of 3 is remembered and then the second block begins to work going from lay 3.1, green up 3.2 .... lay 3.3, greenup 3.4... etc etc. however, i want a condition set where the lay trigger in the second block doesnt fire if the current  lay price exceeds 8 ticks of the initial lay price (ie wont lay at 3.4).

Ive tried remember "rem_ticks_market_id" when initial lay trigger number of runs greater than 0.

then set condition within second block 
selections lay_price is between rem_ticks_market_id_sel_id_bm_layp and r_ticks( rem_ticks_market_id_sel_id_bm_layp, 8)

This isnt working for me so if any suggestions can be made that would be appreciated.

hopefully makes sense

thanks

Barry

Re: Remembering Prices with Repeating Triggers
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2022, 06:28 »
Hi
I don't think you need the remember trigger as the program already remembers bets on a selection and indexes the bets.

For the 2nd block try:
selections lay matched is greater than 0
and selections lay price is between bm_layp and r_ticks(bm_layp,8) 

to refer to an index of a bet:
bm_1_layp = last matched lay bet price. This is the same as bm_layp
bm_2_layp = second last matched lay bet price
bu_3_laya = third last unmatched lay bet amount

etc.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE