Author Topic: [TR] Remove market when bet is placed  (Read 2886 times)

Tags: BACK
  • All members
[TR] Remove market when bet is placed
« on: 28 Sep 2017, 08:52 »
Hello,

I made a topic a while ago: https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-suggestions/remove-market-when-bet-is-placed/

MarkV explained to me how to do this but I'm still not quite sure. Should I add new trigger (1) or just add new action there (2)? If it's what he means. 
Tried to do this but not sure if Im doing this right way.

Can you do this for me please? Thank you.

• Administrator
Re: Remove market when bet is placed
« Reply #1 on: 02 Oct 2017, 13:45 »
Hello!

Since you did not attach your trigger file, I have made a trigger example which you can then adjust for your needs (as obviously it is not visible from your screenshot how the min_mtch variable and other variables/constants have to be initialised). 
See the file attached, pay attention to the trigger called "deleting market". You need to copy that trigger and insert it into your trigger block (by pressing the "Paste Trigger" button). After you have inserted it, open its conditions and edit the first condition. You need to click on the field where the trigger name is in the condition:

Trigger {trigger name} Number of runs per selection is greater than 0

Click on that field and choose the name of your trigger that does the backing. Then save and reload the triggers.

You can first open the attached file, press the "Copy" button to copy the trigger into the clipboard, then open your original trigger file and insert the trigger from the clipboard in there.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: [TR] Remove market when bet is placed
« Reply #2 on: 05 Oct 2017, 11:03 »
Works just excellent, thanks for your work and step by step directions :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE