Author Topic: Remove markets from Over/Under Martingale  (Read 4014 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Remove markets from Over/Under Martingale
« on: 22 Apr 2013, 18:31 »
Hi,

I am using the Over/Under Martingale trigger and finding games using the scheduled market search but I don't want to add 100's of games and crash my computer (which it does when lots of games are on at the same time). So I wondered if there is a way to remove games from my market if I alreay have say 6 there?

Thanks,

Dave

Yeah! :p

Re: Remove markets from Over/Under Martingale
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2013, 19:38 »
Hi
You can make a trigger to delete markets so only 6 markets are in My Markets:
Sort My Markets by date and time

Trigger:
Delete market
Condition:
Selection’s trigger expression market_index is greater than 6

You can also experiment with set market’s idle refresh to / set market inplay refresh to adjust refresh rates using a similar condition as above, or getting closer to the start of the event.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2013, 20:30 »
Hi MarkV,

I already use triggers to control the refresh rate, but thanks for the suggestion.

Will market_index work? I thought Under/Over 0.5 goals was 1 market and Under/Over 1.5 goals was another and so on?... I wanted all those options U/O 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5... for 6 teams?

Excuse my ignorance if you are correct :)

Thanks,

Dave

« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2013, 21:45 »
Hi
You are quite right. I had forgotten about all the markets that trigger needs.
I can't give you a definitive answer, but can pass on something for you to work with.

The attached trigger will remember all the related markets of a single market which is defined in the conditions of the first trigger.
The second trigger will delete the remembered markets.

I'll think a bit further on this and post if I come up with something.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2013, 23:38 »
Hi MarkV,

Thanks for your help. I had a thought...

Could you do something like save the first 6 market_parent_id's and then either place a bet if the market_parent_id exists or remove the market if it doesn't.

Then after 2 hours (90 mins, 15 mins half time plus injury time) since the off remove that market and it's market_parent_id - that will give room for another game.

Would anything like that work or is there something much simpler?

Thanks,

Dave

« Reply #5 on: 23 Apr 2013, 17:11 »
Hi
The attached should retain 6 matches worth of OU markets and delete the rest. Please use test mode to try it out as I have not tested it extensively.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 03 May 2013, 16:37 »
Sorry to reopen this topic, but to me it happens all the same.
I added this trigger to delete the games, but it deletes all and leaves no go game.

sorry my english, goolge translator lol

« Reply #7 on: 04 May 2013, 11:48 »
Hi
Try this one in test mode.
I have changed it a bit and also added 2 delays to allow time for each trigger to process all the markets.

« Reply #8 on: 04 May 2013, 12:32 »
...and this one which is a modified version of the last.
This one should retain 6 soccer games of OU markets but only those games that have up to OU8.5

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE