Author Topic: request for support in creating trigger [TCKTYQY-818246]  (Read 3380 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Copied from a support request:
Dear mcbee,

I hereby request for support in creating a trigger for a strategy that I would like to employ with MF Pro.

The strategy involves laying the score of selected games at the end of the 1st half based on certain criteria:

- Home team winning at end of 1st half.
- Score at the end of 1st half being 1-0 or 0-1.

In case the above are met; the bot should lay at any available odd at that time at a price of say $50. But should the loss reach -$200 during in play for the bet, the bot should cash out otherwise the bet is expect to run. This means that max loss should be 4 times the lay stake.

Thanks
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Élite
Re: request for support in creating trigger [TCKTYQY-818246]
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2013, 10:34 »
hi
let me see what i can do.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2013, 11:14 »
hi
could you explain the

But should the loss reach -$200 during in play for the bet, the bot should cash out otherwise the bet is expect to run. This means that max loss should be 4 times the lay stake.
because you only say to place one bet, so how can the loss become 4 times more than the stake.
have you missed an instruction.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2013, 12:13 »
Dear mcbee,

What I meant to say is if I lay $50 at odds of 7, the liability for that bet will be $300.  I wanted the bot to place that bet but as well as the game goes on and no goal is scored, it should place a back bet at a certain time so that the loss for that selection is $200 (4 times the stake).

However if the bot lays at odds of 5 or below, the bet should run till the end.

Essentially, if a lay bet is placed by the bet , I should only lose 4 units (max) if the bet goes against me.

Hope its is clear, thanks for your assistance.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2013, 16:59 »
hi
here is the trigger
in the constants
set the amount to lay
choose if the amount is liability or stake
set the home team score
set the away team score
set the time to wait after a suspension
set the time to place the safety back bet (to lower the liability)
set the maximum lay price
set the time to start placing the lay bet
set the time to stop trying to place the lay bet
set the maximum liability   amount to lay times

please note the HOME team is always index 1 in the match odds market

use test mode until you are happy with the results

mcbee

download the trigger below

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 19 May 2013, 11:58 »
hi
as per request by PM
I have tested the trigger but I would request the following:

1) Can the trigger lay other scores  at the set time other than 1-0. Am in interested in laying other scores which are 2-0, 3-0, 2-1, 3-1, 3-2 and 0-1. How best can I achieve this for the trigger to automatically lay any of the above scores when they are available at set time.

2) Can the back bet bet triggered automatically so that it is not time dependent i.e. when the loss during in play is equal or greater than 4 times the lay stake, the bot should place the back bet so that not more loss is expected (trade out) when that condition is satisfied.

i have added the following constants
Lay the home team if winning at the pre set time yes or no
maximum goal difference between home and away allowed
lay the away team if the score is as pre set at the set time yes or no
Home team score for the away lay bet
Away team score for the away lay bet

please use test mode until you are happy with the results

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE