Author Topic: Retirement staking plan  (Read 6180 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Retirement staking plan
« on: 01 Mar 2010, 14:44 »
Does anyone have triggers for the Retirement Plan?

More info here (and other websites)
http://www.grandstand.com.au/retirement.html

It seems to be a really good staking plan. It does not make spectacular profits but it is a safe and consistent system without needing a large bank.

I have an Excel spreadsheet for it and wonder if someone has triggers for it so I could operate the system without Excel.

Thanks

• Élite
Re: Retirement staking plan
« Reply #1 on: 01 Mar 2010, 17:07 »
hi, 

I emailed you about this the last time you posted.

I found a spreadsheet for it but it was not very helpful. There is a bit in the plan where after a series of losers, you get a winner and you have to reset the divisor to a previous amount "eyeballed" from the previous stakes.

This is hard to replicate but I worked out an approximation and tested it on a spreadsheet but I did not find it gave the results claimed for it.  Over a random series of 12000 bets at a given strike rate and odds for a breakeven system it regularly broke the bank.

If the underlying system is very good why bother - a percentage stakes approach may do better.

It might sustain a run of 48 losers (mathematically) as claimed but recovering from this is a different matter.

As it is a project in it's own right to write the trigger, without the prospect of brilliant results I decided not to put in the work to do it, but if you can convince me otherwise I will have a go.
Alfaman

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Feb 2013, 23:18 »
Hello.

Im interested in this staking plan too.

It looks like we can do it with array user variables in MF and loops, but there are neither one of these features implemented. Anyone got any idea on how to do it?

Regards,
Anton

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jul 2015, 13:53 »
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 01 Jun 2017, 13:00 »
Can the plan being done for X-Feeder?.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE