Author Topic: Rolling double with Pro staking plan  (Read 1903 times)

• All members
Rolling double with Pro staking plan
« on: 21 Dec 2019, 23:57 »
I am looking to use Pro staking plan but use it on doubles. If we have a winner in a race we rollover the stake and profits onto the next races to hopefully get a double. We move up the Pro staking plan if we don't hit a winning double. This system involves in play betting using horse racing. We only bet on a race where the favourite has odds of over 2.6. When the race goes in play I want to back the first horse that reaches odds of 2.5 in play. On one horse per race is allowed so the first to go to 2.5 we place a back bet 3 ticks lower which would be 2.44. In the constant I would like a running total that updates each day. Also a stop at a profit which I would like a percentage of bank. Stop loss will be a set amount that I would like to add. Also I would like to put what the divisor is and what percentage of bank the first bet will be.

• Administrator
Re: Rolling double with Pro staking plan
« Reply #1 on: 24 Dec 2019, 14:25 »
Hello!

Happy holidays!

I need to clarify some points of your request.

I am looking to use Pro staking plan but use it on doubles.

What exactly do you mean by doubles here? Do you mean two wins in a row? So you want to postpone the staking plan in case of a second win in a row and resume it afterwards?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2019, 18:56 »
What I mean by doubles is if we hit a winner race we then put the profit and stake from the winning bet onto the next races so in order to have a winner bet we need 2 winners in a row.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2020, 21:11 »
Please see the trigger file attached.

Use the constants (including the newly added ones) to adjust the settings of your triggers.

The running total can be accessed through the built-in total_won variable.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE