Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by chilli on 29 Dec 2015
  • Sorry if this is simplicity itself but can I run 2 different sets of triggers at the same time?

For example, lay the draw triggers in the match odds markets and after a goal triggers in the unders markets. I want to load a list of games that fit my criteria for either lay the draw or unders goals and then load the 2 sets of triggers and they will fire accordingly. The lay the draw triggers will only work in the match odds markets and after a goal triggers in the unders markets anyway but can I do it simultaneously but keeping the triggers separate?

Thanks in advance
  • #2 by LarpHager on 29 Dec 2015
  • Hi chilli

I dont do the soccer but here are some triggers from the forum linking soccer markets etc. Maybe you can adapt.

larp
    • LarpHager
  • #3 by chilli on 30 Dec 2015
  • Hi Larp

Yes, that was my intention but I can't seem to get them to work alongside each other.

Can I use a name condition to identify the market the trigger should work in? ie market name contains over/under - will the under trigger only work in the unders market and not the match odds market which I want the lay the draw trigger to fire?
  • #4 by alfaman on 02 Jan 2015
  • Yes, that should work I think.
  • #5 by chilli on 03 Jan 2015
  • yep seems to have done the trick

cheers
Pages:
Actions