Author Topic: Save back_price at defined time?  (Read 5062 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Save back_price at defined time?
« on: 08 Jul 2012, 02:06 »
Hi to all,

I m new to marketfeeder and also used the search function but couldnt find an aaswer to my question...

I would like to save the back price for a whole market at a specified time, lets say 11am of the day. I didn't find any way in the trigger configuration to set such option. (only found under "Global" the time function...

Can somebody give a hint, how I can make this?

Thanks,
geffects

• Élite
Re: Save back_price at defined time?
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jul 2012, 06:30 »
hi
are you looking to use it for steamers and drifters.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 08 Jul 2012, 07:08 »
Action: Remember
Selections: All selections
Conditions: Current Time is equal to 11:00
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jul 2012, 07:27 »
hi
tim has completed a trigger that you can use.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/find-a-trigger-developer-4/help-required/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jul 2012, 15:08 »
Thanks for the quick help!

I m looking for steamers. In the Manual for Marketfeeder Vers 6 I found a similiar way to solve this on page 190.

Unfortunately it doesn't give me some values back when I try to look at the values in the Engineering mode of the market.

Attached I have a screenshot from my test trigger. This tries to save the backprice at 3pm (15:00) and then simply use it later for any comparison of the backprice.

(The time and the trigger condition are only for testing now, the selected time is senseless and also some other conditions are missing still.)

Can somebody look at the screenshot and tell me what is wrong?

Thanks,
Geffects

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 08 Jul 2012, 15:24 »
hi
you have told the bot to remember any selection.
then you have used bp15_back_price
you need to use bp15_1_back_price for the fav or bp15_2_back_price for the 2nd fav and so on.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 08 Jul 2012, 15:45 »
Ok I tried with "bp15_1_back_price" in the engineering mode but the value which I see there is only always like: bp15_4.20 (if the quote in this moment is 4.20 and not from a specified time).

Of course I m using now not 15:00, I m using for testing purposes now the actual time, where the markets monitoring has already started...

I think I made somewhere else a mistake :-(

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 08 Jul 2012, 16:37 »
Hmmm I also downloaded the trigger from tim: http://community.welldonesoft.com/find-a-trigger-developer-4/help-required/

But also here I dont get the values back.

Perhaps there is some settings missing in my programm?

Regard,
Geffects

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 08 Jul 2012, 17:59 »
Ok... I found my mistake :-).. I had activated in the setting: Do not place bets if account is under 140 Euro...

I was in testing mode with 100 Euros... and so not trigger was working :-))))... 24 hours of work because of this stupid mistake :-).

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 08 Jul 2012, 18:23 »
hi
 ;D ;D
i have done that many times.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 08 Jul 2012, 18:26 »
Thanks mcbee for your help today!  ;)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE