Author Topic: [TR] SAW deluxe  (Read 3596 times)

• All members
[TR] SAW deluxe
« on: 04 Mar 2017, 10:18 »
Hi. I came across this bot which I think we can replicate with market feeder. Perhaps someone can put together the trigger for us all? Attached is the pdf file with the settings.

• Élite
Re: SAW deluxe
« Reply #1 on: 04 Mar 2017, 13:19 »
hi
sorry but you will still need to complete the request.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 06 Mar 2017, 12:49 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
Betting bank stop loss                                 divide your total bank balance by
Target profit percent of the betting bank stop loss
Target profit reached                     s= stop betting       c=continue
Minimum back price
Maximum back price
Minutes before the start time to place the bet
Minimum market matched volume
Minimum number of runners
Maximum number of runners

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 06 Mar 2017, 13:27 »
Hi mcbee

I went to the website and they have a different set of rules there. I need you to add a lay trigger too. Just the pink variables.

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 06 Mar 2017, 13:42 »
hi
i have completed the trigger to the instructions that was in the first post, sorry but it will require a new request.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 07 Mar 2017, 05:10 »
hi
please download this trigger as i found an error in the recovery formula.
please use test mode.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 10 Mar 2017, 12:21 »
Hi mcbee

Bets are being taken when the volume traded is less than 5000.

Need that to be added

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 13 Mar 2017, 07:45 »
hi
oop's sorry i missed that.

please use test mode

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 13 Mar 2017, 07:45 »

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 14 Mar 2017, 14:04 »
mcbee

I'm expecting the first bet to be 0.1% of my bank e.g. $1000 bank means a $1 bet. If this loses then the next bet is to recover the loss and get my $1 for the first race and another $1 for the second race. If 1/4 of the bank is lost then the whole system starts again.

so bet 1 is backing at 2.00 for $1. If it loses then the next bet is $3. if this goes off at 2.00 and loses then the next bet is $7.

Currently then opening bet is incorrect.

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 14 Mar 2017, 17:55 »
hi
just read it again and your correct it is target per race bet in , not target and recovery, will adjust it now.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 14 Mar 2017, 18:38 »
hi
here is the trigger altered to recover the last loss plus the target profit.
it puts the bank under a lot more pressure though.

please use test mode 

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 17 Mar 2017, 09:08 »
mcbee

please see attached screen shot.

Test balance is 1000 bet is 2.16 to win 2.50. Should be making a profit of 2.00 + betfair tax.

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 17 Mar 2017, 17:12 »
hi
could you please give a screen shot of the trigger constants.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 18 Mar 2017, 13:31 »
here you go

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE