Author Topic: [TR] Scalping trigger  (Read 1327 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Scalping trigger
« on: 15 May 2016, 22:31 »
Hi,
Is there a tigger already or could anyone build me a trigger that scalps the market before the game /race for one tick multiple times when there is a $1000 each side of the market. Simular to this //www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1G5cXaaLlY however moving from market to market on auto pilot.
Thanks
Kim

• Élite
Re: Scalping trigger
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2016, 09:58 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set
Bet amount
Selection rank
Minimum unmatched amount back and lay then place bets
Minimum unmatched amount back and lay then scratch
Maximum back price to bet
Minimum back price to bet
Maximum number of matched and unmatched bets (back and lay=1)
Take a loss if the price goes the wrong way by
Minimum percent of the starting bank lost to stop betting
Maximum tick difference between the back and lay price
Green up when profit equals percent of stake
Minutes before the start time to stop placing bets

i have included some safety conditions to try and protect your bank.
also a limit on the number of bets that can be placed , you cant set the number to a maximum of 50 per market, i have set the trigger to only make 50 bets , that is 50 back and 50 lay bets = 100 total, this is to stop 1000's of bets been placed if your internet or betfair goes slow and the bet info does not reach mfp, in the past there have been reports of thousands of bets been placed due to the triggers not receiving the info that a bet was placed.
i have preset the constant to 10, that is 10 back and 10 lay bets = 20 per market , if you bet in multiple markets it does not take long to reach betfairs limit , once reached you get charged for per bet after, please set this to a reasonable number depending on how many markets per hr you will be betting in.
the video showed a perfect market with very high market matched amount , but in reality there will be losses due to the price going the wrong way, so choose markets with plenty of market matched volume.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE